PDB 6th - 10th of Sept

speedi_gonzalez

Heyhey!

Flying solo from the 6th to 10th of Sept. can't wait!

Plane lands at 11pm, checkin hotel by 11:45pm, cab to amnesia by midnight :)

Would have liked to stay for longer but i have to be at a wedding in Hamburg.

Anyone keen to meet up?
Only event i have locked in is Amnesia on the 6th of Sept, but the other days i'm up for anything even if just for a drink in PDB or SAN AN, looking forward to meeting ppl from around the world to party with.

MSG me with your contact details if you're up for it.

hey mate! I'm in PDB 7-14 Sep... only night I've got set in stone is DC-10 on the Mon ;)

hey Speedi you good mate? found another couple people over the same time!...are you on face book? theres a group called 'Ibiza get together 2015' loads going on pal have a look:)

Yeh i'm alright

Sweet! yeh i've joined that FB group as well, looks like we'll have a decent group going.

Would you be up for Privilege on Tues night?

hmm...

I might come to carl cox with you.

I'll be at Ushuaia first though, just because i've never been before.

Meetup for drinks either way

I'm defo going to Coxy on Tuesday 8th .. I am going to book VIP though, since it's the day we land and I'm going to be quite wrecked after 16 hours of travelling from Canada! Might need a table to relax for a little haha!

I'm defo going to Coxy on Tuesday 8th .. I am going to book VIP though, since it's the day we land and I'm going to be quite wrecked after 16 hours of travelling from Canada! Might need a table to relax for a little haha!
You got a price for the VIP as considering doing it with guys from work that night?

Back