Working at the beach

Domflow

Hey there,

I am thinking of going to Ibiza until the end of the season. There is a "stupid" idea in my head and i thought probably there is someone here who could help me.
i am very curious to know if it´s possible to run a little stall at the beach during the summer to earn some money. I always see some people on the beaches selling cocktails and other stuff and i was wondering if everybody could do that and what you would need to do that officially without getting any trouble.
If someone who lives in Ibiza could give me an answer to that i would be very thankful.
Thanks a lot in advance

Cheers
Christian

you can't do this 'officially' without having a license for it. all those people selling cocktails and/or clothes on the beach do it illegally and if you put up a proper stall you'll get fined pretty soon. they raided two stalls like this recently, one in cala salada and another one in that area.

you can't get a license to do something like that without actually having a proper stall.
getting a license for a stall isn't easy and is expensive.

my advise is, come up with another idea.

ok, thank you very much for your answer. I have some other ideas too, but i always wondered about this.

Is it possible in general to rent a little stall at some beach or put something like a mobile stall? If yes where could i search?
...and where could i ask for a liscence and find out how much it actually costs (only for know exactly what to expect)?

Thanks a lot for help!

not sure about 'mobile stalls', personally don't think they do that.

I'd start with the 'consell' to find out really.

Back