July 31 - August 12: Who's up for a drink, party, and exploring the island?

Mareike

Hello peeps!

I'm gonna visit my friend at the beginning of august in ibiza. She's working there, so we wont be able to spend much time together.

I'm up for meeting up for a few drinks, partying and enjoying the club life together, and exploring the island for beaches and other fun spots.

Leave a comment or write me a message, when you're staying or living at paradise island at the same time and want to hang out.

Cheers,
Mareike :)

Hey Mareike, i'm considering going the island from 1 tot 6 august by myself...never been there ;)
so if u wanna accompany me...we could meet

Hello!

Im arriving on the 30th and staying in Playa Den Bossa! Would you be interested in meeting? Direct message me if you like :)

Michael.

6 of us staying in San An as of July 30th for one week, have racked up more than 20 Ibiza appearances between us but just can't get enough of the place!

Hello peeps!

I'm gonna visit my friend at the beginning of august in ibiza. She's working there, so we wont be able to spend much time together.

I'm up for meeting up for a few drinks, partying and enjoying the club life together, and exploring the island for beaches and other fun spots.

Leave a comment or write me a message, when you're staying or living at paradise island at the same time and want to hang out.

Cheers,
Hi,

Im there alone from 29th July to 3rd August!

You up for meeting?

Chris

Hello peeps!

Cheers,

Hello peeps!

Cheers,

Hi Bela, my friend and I are checking into Hard Rock on 3rd Aug and will probably go Ushuaia let us know if you'd like to meet up! :)

Hello peeps!

Cheers,
Hey

Hey M!

I'm coming over solo on 7 Aug to 11 Aug staying in PDB. It's my first time to Ibiza so keen to see the beaches as well as party!

Hey M - I will be in Ibiza Aug 7th-8th - it will be my first time and I'm keen to see the sights, watch a nice sunset and party. Give me a shout if you'd be up for meeting up then!

V.

Just replied to your msg, but I'm getting there today, happy to catch up for drinks or to chill any day I'm there, add me on Facebook, Callan Higgs

Back