Ibiza Rocks House 2015

Opening Party & Pikes 35th Birthday - Saturday 4th July
Paco Hernandez - Full LIVE band and flamenco show from 8pm
BearFace with Raf Daddy The 2 Bears

After a successful summer of Ibiza Rocks House at Pacha last year and an incredible 'Ibiza Rocks Soho House London' takeover in May it's now all back to our House once more.
This summer we're putting the surprise back into Saturdays with the launch of the weekly Ibiza Rocks House Party which sees the incredible cast of characters of the House come together with musicians, DJs, performers and dancers to fill the night with magical moments and unforgettable memories.

Saturdays will begin as guests dine from 8pm to the sounds of island hero Paco Fernandez and his full live band and flamenco show. As midnight approaches, the surprise appearances will start and they won’t stop until the wee small hours.

Expect fun and games at the Wheel of Fortune, lounge at the flamingo-filled outdoor terrace, mingle with Mirrorball Man and sing at Sunnys Bathtub Karaoke in the playful Freddie’s suite. Look out for The Pikes Bunnies and The Savage Girls in the secret Potting Shed, turn a corner and stumble across spontaneous Crazy Piano sing-alongs with Robert Campoli. The eccentric charm of the House will be fused with flamboyant fancy dress from Sunnys Boudoir and theatrical spirit from operatic drag queen Tom as The Fat Lady Sings during impromptu performances.

Musically, the House Party soundtrack is on point with some of the best future disco and real house DJs including a rare island visit from Ibiza pioneer Danny Rampling.

1907496_10154043106525616_5960743683053421476_n.jpg

Happy 35th Anniversary to Pikes Hotel! Plans are well underway for the celebration of the century tonight

Thank you Señor Pike for sharing your magical place with all of us!!!

http://www.ibiza-spotlight.com/night/2015/05/news-dj-harvey-residency-pikes

asides from Clockwork Orange there are not many nights that interest me to be honest when im there in a few weeks(yes im getting old and don't like much of todays dance music) but im hearing good reports about DJ Harvey @ PIKES, has anyone been, how much is it in /is it cheaper to buy tickets in advance, and is it near San Antonio,i assume it's an older crowd and not so much kids and proper house instead of this nonsense they are churning out en masse thesedays (with the exception of some tunes)

cheers

hi IMC1,

it doesn't start until next monday... i was at pikes on saturday and many people said they were looking forward to it, so i reckon it will work very well. i doubt very much kids know who dj harvey is so expect a nice crowd!

entry is free, you just have to fill this...

At what time does Mercury Rising start? I thought it was a daytime onwards party but RA has it down from midnight to 8am? Is this when DJ Harvey himself is on and if so, are there DJs on beforehand?

I was planning on bringing a crowd along on the 10th August but some people will unlikely stay out too late.

i suppose it will properly start inside around midnight although there will be some music going earlier on around the pool while people is having dinner. there's more chances dj harvey is on between 03:00-06:00 than between 00:00-03:00!

time does fly when you're having fun...

so to summarize:

MON :arrow: mercury rising
TUE :arrow: dj lisa chadderton
WED :arrow: rock nights
THU :arrow: dj paulette
FRI :arrow: carwash/deseo/make it/melon bomb/time bandits on rotation + one-offs
SAT :arrow: ibiza rocks house party
SUN :arrow: pikes on sundays

just a reminder...

Next Monday 13th of July starts one of the most anticipated residencies of the summer, which will bring every week the legendary DJ Harvey to take over Ibiza Rocks House at Pikes to play all night long.

CJkUJlPWEAAeZ9r.jpg

And another update about mondays:

The most talked about party of the summer is finally here. The legendary DJ Harvey begins a very special residency for 6 weeks only. Secret Life host cocktails and Alfresco Grill poolside from 7pm with a sunset Balearic soundtrack provided by residents Pete Gooding, Phil Dockerty, Mark Barratt plus special guest Phil South from Gold Channel Recordings. Then it's into Freddies where DJ Harvey is Mercury Rising. All night long.

And another update about mondays:

The most talked about party of the summer is finally here. The legendary DJ Harvey begins a very special residency for 6 weeks only. Secret Life host cocktails and Alfresco Grill poolside from 7pm with a sunset Balearic soundtrack provided by residents Pete Gooding, Phil Dockerty, Mark Barratt plus special guest Phil South from Gold Channel Recordings. Then it's into Freddies where DJ Harvey is Mercury Rising. All night long.
- cocktails and alfresco grill poolside @ pikes [reservation needed]
- monday rocks @ ibiza rocks bar
- back to pikes

:D

Do you need a reservation just for cocktails? Likely to be quite a crowd of us, all arriving at different times.

Back