* May-6th-13th for my 40th *

craig72

No longer active
We`re going over on May 6th-13th with our two kids aged 5 and 12.Its been planned for a long time as my 40th:eek:is on the 9th of may and there`s no where else we rather be.:DIts our 12yr olds 8th time and our 5yrs old 3 so both veterans of the island.So what would be your perfect day to spend your 40th birthday.?We`re stayin in PDB so plan is to go Cala d`hort in afternoon for beach and then a meal somewhere for sunset and some nice drinks..what would the food loving spotlighter do??:)

Maybe hire a boat and toast the sunset with champagne and some food?? Prices start at 275 for 4 hours.

Hostal La Torre for a sunset meal 8) family friendly also.

Pampering and massage on the beach?

probably give the boat a miss, that la torre looks good.Have you eaten there?

Yes, on a few occasions. New chef there last 2 years, before that it was a lady cooking mamma style (which I preferred) :)

Views at sunset are stunning.

Added to list:) Im gona be over there in 2 week for few days i must spin by for a look. cheers

just back....

Came home last night from an amazing week on the Island.Weather was sunshine all week.lots going on and more PR on the island this year than i can ever imagine for this time of year.will do a report later.If one has any questions i might be able to answer plese ask.Prices,buses ect. 8)

Met this aussie bloke on the beach at Bora Bora opening on friday it was his 2nd day on the island and no sleep he asked me"do you remember that documentary called Its all gone Pete Tong?And now i see he is playing here all summer,posters and billboards everywhere of him..:confused:

Last edited by a moderator:
Buses from PDB to Ibiza town 1.50euro and 1.90euro from Ibiza town to San An. Plenty of cheap drinkin places all over the Island pints from 3-5euro on beach in PDB cocktails 5.50-10euro.Menu of the day in most places really good value all around 10euro.We had 2 mojito`s 2 cokes and 1 water in Arte del mojito in port area cost 35euro:eek: went to father jacks then in figueretas had 1 beer 1 glass wine and 2 waters only cost 5euro.Bora Bora all afternoon for opening day most people just had there own drinks with then on beach and bar didnt get busy till around 8ish..:D

Last edited by a moderator:
Decided on La Torre hostal for my 40th and had a great time.When i booked i was ask was it for a special occasion and they gave a free bottle cava and a cake.:D Food was good and not to expensive.We had 2 mojitos, 1 still 1 sparkling water 2 starters 3 mains 1 bottle of wine all came to around 115euro.Sunset from there is amazing. Thursday we were meeting friends at pikes but change of plans we all met at cala d hort for the afternoon.Perfect day on the beach and another perfect sunset.8)

Back