martin garrix @ ushuaia

daviecbhoy

Just seen martin garrix is starting a midnight show every Friday at capital FM puts the rumours of ushuaia to bed

Attachments

• Screenshot_2015-05-25-12-04-26.jpeg
    Screenshot_2015-05-25-12-04-26.jpeg
    349.9 KB · Views: 25
Give him 2 years and he'll be found in a villa in the ibiza hills on his knees high on coke in a gay orgy surrounded by naked 6 foot blonde male abercrombie & fitch models! Can write the script on this one.....

Last edited:
Give him 2 years and he'll be found in a villa in the ibiza hills on his knees high on coke in a gay orgy surrounded by naked 6 foot blonde male abercrombie & fitch models! Can write the script on this one.....

We've all been there Mr Why,1st time I ever set foot on the isle, went to DC10 then Cocoon, went to a paper shop what I thought was the next day, checked the paper and realised it was Friday! Can't remember f*** all of 3 days! I blame the more power bevvy they sell over there........

I personally can't see how this and Hardwell are going to both be a success for Ushuaia?

Ushuaia is a powerful business machine that can fill the place 6 nights a week if they just played the same EDM CD each night. With the exception of ANTS on Saturday, all six nights are pretty much the same (do we still class AVB as Trance, or is he really just EDM these days). But the model works! The kids and the ageing people who will pay VIP to be surrounded by kids dancing to EDM will fill the place. They have a near monopoly over EDM on the island with the exception of a few Pacha nights, so they can fill it up. I don't like their music policy, but as a business I totally respect them...

Back