- Guy Gerber's Rumors /// sundays @ Beachouse - *LAST 2 DATES CANCELLED*

10460335_1569338689993657_5100792550110133245_n.jpg

today's opening: rammed.

not too much of a party vibe though IMO....maybe simply because it was too busy. but of course, it was the only daytime event happening today apart from blue marlin, and the island is full with party hungry people that had originally booked to go to space opening.

Who was playing at the opening and today? Sounds like it will be a nice option for sunday.

Was good music last week, but as 'normal' punters we did feel slightly out of place with the crowd. Also did not get the memo to wear black, all the pretty model like men and women were wearing black!

Was good music last week, but as 'normal' punters we did feel slightly out of place with the crowd. Also did not get the memo to wear black, all the pretty model like men and women were wearing black!
Pls don't wear black!!!! All those people following music on and enter marketing strategy are wearing black...soooo boring
You are in Ibiza so wear colorful clothing...wear your black shirt when you'll be six feet under

Any news / replies about Rumors this year?
I will be there in july 5th :cool:

packed every week so far I hear. I only went to the opening which I found really flat vibe-wise. much preferred diynamic last tuesday, which at first wasn't very busy, but then got perfectly busy from about 9pm onwards. don't get me wrong, I really like guy gerber and beachouse, but for a daytime/open air place I don't feel comfy when it's rammed.

Back