Ushuaia acts 2015?

1150245_10152117314899325_526331901_n.jpg

David Guetta 2013

yeah, that's what I meant :) they went to all the beaches in these hats ...

not bad ... not bad at all.
hopefully no rain this year at ush-opening ...

its a nightmare for me as I'm going the first weekend! Still...hoping for the Space Opening lineup to pull it out of the bag!

At What time do you think Ushuaia will close for the opening? line-up is great but my priority is Amnesia!

somewhere between 4 and 6am. more likely 6am than 4am.
Thanks Stivi for the answer, and then for Amnesia Opening, what time you think Maceo, Apolonnia ....are going to play? Not so easy to do both of them without missing some great dj as Amnesia opening if i remember well close around noon and not at the end of the afternoon as does the closing!

Any sign of Ushuaia announcing their schedule yet? Ants - Sat, Guetta - Mon all I can see so far.

Any sign of Ushuaia announcing their schedule yet? Ants - Sat, Guetta - Mon all I can see so far.

Now Thats What I Call a Ministry EDM Annual CD One, Two and Three on repeat every night from June 1st-September the 30th, with massive productions, including directions on when to 'throw you arms in the air', 'form a heart with your hands', and when to 'turn it down for what?'. Cake throwing and Vests optional.

Door Tax: €80 and a punch from the friendly doormen

Now Thats What I Call a Ministry EDM Annual CD One, Two and Three on repeat every night from June 1st-September the 30th, with massive productions, including directions on when to 'throw you arms in the air', 'form a heart with your hands', and when to 'turn it down for what?'. Cake throwing and Vests optional.

Door Tax: €80 and a punch from the friendly doormen

Not a fan then? :lol:

Back