Weekend Plans

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dixon on a Monday?! madness!!

my weekend - the first of our series of 10th birthday shows. Back to the Lemon Lounge where we started.

Went to a great party called IZBA on Friday (as I learned, not an intentional mispelling of Ibiza but a Russian word for an old style of wooden house). Showcase of local DJs in a new event space. Really great tunes and vibe.

Spent Saturday night at a friend's birthday house party.

Will head down to the pub today to watch the mighty Chels take on Saints.

Friday I had a mix on the decks and an early night.
Trance Sanctuary yesterday was messy. Back to Bristol today for mothers day for a surprise visit.

Circus at egg on Saturday, Subb an and David glass were wicked! Oliver dollar was decent too can't really remember Yousef. Loved the club.

Dixon was on another level last night.One of the bests set ive ever heard live.Crowd were super with a nice mix of chin strokers and people off their heads. Bank holiday here today so time to recover...:eek:

Currently in Dublin, and have been since Monday for the St Paddys celebrations! Utterly insane atmosphere!

Went to a house club called Sin on Monday night where Danny Howard and The Disciples were playing, both awesome setlists!

Just been to see Sharon Van Etten in dublin. Good start to the weekend. :)

Last edited:
Scrapped all my plans as I'm broke. Spending £300 on Easter Weekend was not a wise move...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back