Second week in September?

robicenco

Hi all. Looking at a holiday in Ibiza from September 6th - 12th, and trying to recruit one or maybe more people to join in the fun. We're both easy-going guys who just want to have a fun week on our favourite island. We are 33 and 34, and the rest of our group has kind of faded away over the last year or two. I'm keen to go out all night, every night, but realistically I might have a night or two off.

We have an apartment booked in the Bora Bora hotel by Playa d'en Bossa beach. If you'd like to come out with us for the week, then great - but equally if you've already arranged your holiday, but want someone to hang out with while you're there, give me a shout. Come clubbing with us! We want to go to Space, Sankey's, Amnesia (for Cream), and maybe Pacha. Could go to San Antonio for the sunset too, Zoo Project, a few nice restaurants, day trip to Formentera - anything goes really.

Let me know if you're interested, or if I've forgotten to mention anything important, which I probably have. :)

Hey I saw your reply in the other thread. I'm a Brit currently living in Canada - I'm thinking about solo'ing it to Ibiza in September and might be able to pull off those dates (although probably from 7th).

I'm wanting to do the same kind of things .. big clubs (especially Cox@Space), Bora Bora, and chilling on the beach & in bars.

I just need a couple of weeks to organize things and get permission from my wife (lol!)

Understood. :) If you do get the green light then we'll see you there.

Not totally sure what the accommodation is looking like yet - there are a few things up in the air - but I'll let you know. Would you be ok to book a place for yourself? (I'm looking at doing the same thing earlier in the summer - hang out with some people but stay in a hotel/hostel on my own.) I know it sounds a bit anti-social but you don't spend much time there anyway, it's just a place to store your suitcase really.

And yep, Carl Cox is on the agenda for sure.

For sure -- I'll be booking my accommodation.. probably with enough room for two since there is an outside chance a friend from Canada might be able to tag along with me. I'm not really picky on accommodation, as like you said, it's just a place to dump bags and crash from time to time.

It's going to be interesting for me, since I'll be flying from Calgary to London (9 hour flight), then straight from there to Ibiza .. clubbing and jet lag .. should be a fun combo!

This thread got buried a bit .. but I finally booked! Managed to bring along a friend, we're booked into Jet .. 8th - 15th Sept. My friend has never been on a clubbing holiday before (or even in Europe), and for me, well it's been a long time! Can't wait.

Nice work! I haven't checked in here for a few weeks so good to hear. We will either be in Jet or next door in Bora Bora, so same place (Jet is awesome, you've chosen well). We're there from 6th - 11th so will overlap for 2/3 days. Haven't checked the party calendar but will have a look. You have any preferences music/atmosphere-wise?

We land at 5pm on the Tuesday so was thinking Space would be nice later that evening to see Coxy... other than that, The Redlight @ Sankeys looks cool on the 10th; a bit of old school UKG!

I emailed Space about VIP ... they said min spend 250 euro each ... worth it?

i did vip at space for enter last year, it was completely worth it. I got the vip on the dance floor on the side of the dj booth instead of the balcony. I liked having my own place to dance and just hang out and go into the crowd when i felt like it.

Hey i'll be there 7 - 11

30yr old from Australia, i'm going to solo, this is what i plan on doing but i'm up for anything drinks, club hop, beach:

sept 7 - Pacha
sept 8 - Ushuaia then Privelege
sept 9 - up for whatever
sept 10 - Amnesia

hi guys! I'm stopping in central PDB 7-14 sep and its looking like I'm going solo... was there in June on a stag do and just couldn't resist! yeah defo got the Same agenda Sankeys/Space/amnesia so would be great to meet up go to a few bars n hit the clubs

Looks like we got quite the crew for September.. Where are you both staying in PDB?

Not long now :)

Back