Any new parties next year?

Whilst not wanting to spread rumours, but we love leaving Space for Sankeys???? I'm assuming for the vacant Wednesday slot. Would that work? ...?
no doubt it would work ...
almost as good as gatecrasher did work :twisted:

So in 2013 we had a DJ hold 2 separate weekly residencies at rival clubs, and in 2015 we have a party doing the same in the same resort? Barmy.

Oh my God! In Japan at moment so not posting much..... But I assume this is some late April Fools?

I thought the same initially, but here we are on 2nd April and it's being posted through their official social media channels

Last edited:
So in 2013 we had a DJ hold 2 separate weekly residencies at rival clubs, and in 2015 we have a party doing the same in the same resort? Barmy.

how do you mean? we love is moving to sankeys, it won't be at space anymore. might be surprising to some of you, but it's actually something you could see a long way coming.

anyway, wednesdays are going to be interesting this year. paradise. hyte. we love. hmmm.

how do you mean? we love is moving to sankeys, it won't be at space anymore. might be surprising to some of you, but it's actually something you could see a long way coming.

anyway, wednesdays are going to be interesting this year. paradise. htyte. we love. hmmm.

I double-checked, and We Love... is listed as confirmed party at Space on these forums o_O

I'm no Ibizan veteran, in fact I'll be there for the first time this year, but I've always thought of We Love being a staple of Space. Stivi, why do u think they moved?

anyway, wednesdays are going to be interesting this year. paradise. htyte. we love. hmmm.
For me I don't think there was any real shock in We Love leaving Space, but rocking up at Sankeys I didn't expect. I sort of assumed that when they left Space that would be it

So Re-cap:
We Love moves from Sundays @ Space to Wednesdays @ Sankeys
Vagabundos is now @ Space on Sundays. Is this their own party or part of something bigger altogether?
Interesting times...

I guess the question is... does Safehouse retain Sundays at Space. If you do, then conceivable Vagabundos could work hosting the terrace, with big names on rotation in the Discoteca as with last year?

Back