Easter Weekend plans

Ikoda

Well, I'm genuinely excited for this easter, it has the potential to be a big one.

Thursday I'm seeing one of my best friends.
Friday: I've organised a pre party for the biggest Trance night (Goodgreef @ Motion) that Bristol has seen in about 10 years. DJing both there and at Motion. Think it's the first time I've ever had two separate gigs in one night, woop!
Saturday: Recovery, travel back to London then go on a date
Sunday: Frantic @ KoKo for some Prog \ Trance \ Tech madness. That'll be a silly one as all my flat mates are away.
Monday: Die

lots of outdoor stuff for me here. the first wave of summer has hit ibiza and I've just been swimming for the first time. so over easter, I'll try and do as much beach, hike, cliff diving etc. a bit of nightlife too for sure, but no fix plans yet :)

The weekend for me consists of a 30th Birthday do on the Saturday night and then to Hull to a nice little Warehouse Party on the Sunday. Been looking forward to this one for ages!

11075230_10152656644766356_7185462608320590142_n.jpg

Never seen Guti Live so this has the potential to be an absolute belter...

Saturday at rainbow chapter 11 in Birmingham. Loco dice, Steve lawler, Richy ahmed, Ben klock an co. Should be a long session as we don't have a hotel booked and first train back is at 10, carry on at our local boozer when back :)

Thursday - catch the tail end of Coxy & co at fabric

Friday morning - post fabric short drive to Vauxhall, and then Music On afterparty until midday-ish
Home for mid-afternoon, finish house work & packing then heads down for an early night.

Saturday up at an ungodly hour and then drive to Heathrow for 5am. Flight to Frankfurt at 7. Check into hotel and then rest of day exploring Frankfurt, bit of culture, few beers then (maybe) Robert Johnson if we feel up to it.

Sunday - Lay-in and then decent breakfast, another mooch followed by train to Mannheim. Meet friends at their hotel for some drinks and then hit Time Warp around 11pm.

Monday - party until we can party no more. Train back to Frankfurt and flight home early evening.

Work on Tuesday should be interesting...

Thursday - Fly to Ibiza
Friday - Friends 40th birthday party
Saturday - Recover & beach hopefully
Sunday - Nothing planned as yet but lots of eating & drinking!
Monday - No plans but might head to San An for a mooch about.
Tuesday - Home

Mountain biking in wales. Trying to sell a house and hopefully a few drinks along the way. Busy and relaxing at the same time

A Sunday Session in Bristol for me. At RBMA x Just Jack with DJKoze and Italojonson, really looking forward to this one!

Finished work 2moro until 13 april.:p All days from last year that I have to take before end of month.was looking at ibiza for weekend of 25 but not looking likely now.so dublin for 3 nts next week with mrs and the girls for shopping. , Zoo , few beers and nice hotel.

Used to be biggest clubbing wknd for me...
we are going to check out our friends new house they bought fri/sat , maybe a roast sunday...
rock n roll

I was going to head down to London for the weekend but the train works put me off. Heading to Circus on Sunday and that'll be it for me.

Change of plans for me.

Going to a Gallery Members 20th Birthday gig with Judge Jules and Gavyn Mitchell now.

Managed to blag a few guest passes.

It was really cool. Pop up style bar on the other side of the train tracks from ministry sort of back door entrance.

They had Krug champagne reception which they were not too strict about so ended up pretty sozzled after my 7th glass.

Was really pretty and intimate type of gig. Jules cool and friendly as ever. One of the best nights ever.

I really wished i could have made it up for the Passion 20th Birthday tho this weekend due to work not possible. At my old university stomping ground too. Hopefully they keep doing events.

How was your gigs in bristol?

Fri: Bambuddha
Sat: Hidden Garden party & David's
Sun: Drinks & dinner in Ibiza Town
Mon: Salinas & Talamanca

I love Ibiza in Easter.

Back