Workers Packages. Where are the reviews?

Ayyeehoooo

Hey, I know that many here probably wouldn't use a pack such as these or even be bothered to take a look at them. But to those of you who did have a look and to you who used one (if there's any of you here) what did you think about it? What was your experience?

I'm on the verge of booking with Ibiza Intro since they're one of two that could deliver the dates I am available. I hope I could get your opinions on this what and what you think of it. Their Facebook page seems pretty legit and those who post there also seem to legit as well. But who knows it could all be some pretty elaborate PRing. Their only payment option is by credit card so getting a refund as you can with other services i.e PayPal won't be possible.

So I'd appreciate if someone could just leave a thought of what you think about it. If It's legit or not so to say.

I know I could almost do as much as they do by myself and spending A LOT less cash but for personal reasons I've chosen to go with a package this time.

Thanks

no first hand experience but what I've heard is they basically ask you to pay them to do things you could do yourself anyway, and you're as well just to go out and find a job and room yourself

no first hand experience but what I've heard is they basically ask you to pay them to do things you could do yourself anyway, and you're as well just to go out and find a job and room yourself

Yeah pretty much you're not wrong in any way. But I believe and think that I may need it since it just gives me a good in. I know that the usual way of doing things is to just head down, find a cheap place for a few days and just look around for places to share with whilst finding a job. But what if that doesn't happen you know. Can't stand the thought of getting down there all psyched to just get back in a week because i couldn't find any one to live with. I mean i got the finances for it and it eases me into all that if you know what I mean.

But the company is so new and there's not much laying around about it to give it that kind of credibility. So we'll see. I may be forced to just head down there and go for it if it doesn't work out. Because I will sure as sh*t get there no matter what.

Yeah pretty much you're not wrong in any way. But I believe and think that I may need it since it just gives me a good in. I know that the usual way of doing things is to just head down, find a cheap place for a few days and just look around for places to share with whilst finding a job. But what if that doesn't happen you know. Can't stand the thought of getting down there all psyched to just get back in a week because i couldn't find any one to live with. I mean i got the finances for it and it eases me into all that if you know what I mean.

But the company is so new and there's not much laying around about it to give it that kind of credibility. So we'll see. I may be forced to just head down there and go for it if it doesn't work out. Because I will sure as sh*t get there no matter what.
How did you get on buddy?

How did you get on buddy?
Unfortunately it all went to the shi**er. Had great hopes for this summer but as it turned out I had to stay at home.. So yeah. Great fun... But Ibiza Intro seems legit tbh. The site's still up and they've change the dates from 2015 to 2016.

Back