Cocoon last night

The worst vocal performance in public I have ever heard was in Cafe Mambo when Judge Jules mrs sang some awful single that she was releasing....Angelic I think it was.

I just thought to myself.........why would someone let their wife make such a fool of themself in public. She hadnt a note in her head it was that bad.............

Oh god yes! "its my turn" she bloody sang it at Judgement Sunday - the one and only time I've been incidently.

Saw Sonique also that same year - atrocious.

Bit Random.

No word on Loco Dice or Dorian Paic?

Hi everyone, 1st post on here...! I'll post a full review in this section when I've got time (I went 4th-9th September 2010)

I've no idea about Bob Sinclar, as I hardly set foot inside the main room... for me Cocoon is (or was!) all about the terrace.

However I CAN confim that the terrace was sh!t as well. Not enough people, no atmosphere, and Dorian Paic was terrible: poor tunes badly mixed (and I'd really enjoyed him the same time last year at Cocoon and Nano)

Maybe it was the fact that we'd enjoyed Circo Loco so much beforehand, and just weren't getting into it, but I was there for less than an hour. I heard from friends who stayed that Loco Dice was banging, but with the that lack of atmosphere, I'm not sure how that would have gone down...

Maybe it was the fact that we'd enjoyed Circo Loco so much beforehand, and just weren't getting into it, but I was there for less than an hour.

Haha, same, don't really remember much about Cocoon other than sitting on the stairs in the Terrace pulling faces :)

Yeah tell me about it - the exact same night last year was rammed to the rafters... unless it got busier after I left?

this was not my best moment on Spotlight...but i actually went after and sat on my balcony and wrote a report for an IPO that was issued on the LSE the next day (I can say that now) crazy stuff.

Back