Do you want to go to Ibiza this summer (2015) but, not alone? Let's meet up

Karl Dali

Hello people,

Are you thinking about going to Ibiza this year but you've got no one to go with? Please get in touch with me, i'd be happy to hear from you.

I went by myself last year and it was ok because I met a few people along the way but, it would be so much better to go with a group or even just another person for so many reason's (cost, fun, standing in a smoking area or a bar by yourself in Ibiza is considered quiet strange :-/).

I like house, techno, psy-trance so i'm pretty open to most night's out on the island, just don't ask me to go to Pacha to see David Guetta!

I normally stay near Bora Bora/figueretas beach because I prefer the vibe there.

I speak English, French and some Spanish.

Why I am going alone? Well my friends are all boring and old in their minds!

While i'm in Ibiza I like to chill on the beach or do some sports during the day and then drink and go clubbing by night. I don't go mad but I do indulge in some motivational substances.

I hope to hear from you soon as the hotels start to be full and the flight prices are going up everyday.

I would like to stay on the island for one week, from Saturday to Saturday.

Peace,

Karl.

Hello people,

Are you thinking about going to Ibiza this year but you've got no one to go with? Please get in touch with me, i'd be happy to hear from you.

I went by myself last year and it was ok because I met a few people along the way but, it would be so much better to go with a group or even just another person for so many reason's (cost, fun, standing in a smoking area or a bar by yourself in Ibiza is considered quiet strange :-/).

I like house, techno, psy-trance so i'm pretty open to most night's out on the island, just don't ask me to go to Pacha to see David Guetta!

I normally stay near Bora Bora/figueretas beach because I prefer the vibe there.

I speak English, French and some Spanish.

Why I am going alone? Well my friends are all boring and old in their minds!

While i'm in Ibiza I like to chill on the beach or do some sports during the day and then drink and go clubbing by night. I don't go mad but I do indulge in some motivational substances.

I hope to hear from you soon as the hotels start to be full and the flight prices are going up everyday.

I would like to stay on the island for one week, from Saturday to Saturday.

Peace,

Karl.

Yo, Yo, Yo Carl!

Great minds, think alike!

I have been going to Ibiza for about the past 13 years but as time goes on, find it very difficult to get friends to go for various reason, can't afford it ( well save up then!) some in relationship's, have children etc...I always do my upmost to make it to the beautiful isle, even if it is just for a few day's, I need my yearly fix!!!

Since joining the Ibiza sites, such as this one, the workers sites etc...met loads of people, who venture out there alone.

Anyways, just thought I would introduce myself, when you thinking of going???

Bon x

yo karl wassup ??

i´ll be there from the 4th to the 9th September !! also go alone there and hope by then people know !!!!!!

Yo, Yo, Yo Carl!

Great minds, think alike!

I have been going to Ibiza for about the past 13 years but as time goes on, find it very difficult to get friends to go for various reason, can't afford it ( well save up then!) some in relationship's, have children etc...I always do my upmost to make it to the beautiful isle, even if it is just for a few day's, I need my yearly fix!!!

Since joining the Ibiza sites, such as this one, the workers sites etc...met loads of people, who venture out there alone.

Anyways, just thought I would introduce myself, when you thinking of going???

Bon x

Heyyy Bonny!

Thanks for your message. I didn't expect any replies this early but, obviously we've all had enough of the winter already!!!

I hear what your saying about trying to motivate people, i get the same excuses when i speak to my friends :-/ Anyways...This year i'm hoping that i'll be able to go to ibiza for a 1 or 2 months in between June and July. I'm going to study spanish but, obviously i'll have plenty of time to myself.

Let me know when you would like to go and let's see if we can meet up.

Oh, worker sites??

thx x

yo karl wassup ??

i´ll be there from the 4th to the 9th September !! also go alone there and hope by then people know !!!!!!
Hey Hakan!

Thanks for getting in touch mate but, it looks like our dates don't match up although, you never know i might still be there, lets see!!

:)

Heyyy Bonny!

Thanks for your message. I didn't expect any replies this early but, obviously we've all had enough of the winter already!!!

I hear what your saying about trying to motivate people, i get the same excuses when i speak to my friends :-/ Anyways...This year i'm hoping that i'll be able to go to ibiza for a 1 or 2 months in between June and July. I'm going to study spanish but, obviously i'll have plenty of time to myself.

Let me know when you would like to go and let's see if we can meet up.

Oh, worker sites??

thx x
Hey matey, i

Well i am approaching 40 this year and i have no plans to make this the "last time'' been saying that for years and i feel/am young and in love with the music as i always have.. i am planning close to 2-3 weeks stay in August so always keen to meet and hang out with new people and just go with the flow.. i am a fan of all genres to certain degrees so if there is anyone out during this time including women who want to get a bit random and dance like silly buggers (don't worry i am married, one is enough) feel free to message me :)

Karl,

I'll be headed over solo (as of now) to Ibiza on the evening of June 28th after a quick stop in Amsterdam for day Day 1 of Awakenings. Will almost certainly be heading to Solomun +1 sunday night unless they drop some insane lineup at We Love Space. I'll be staying in PDB for 5 nights and always love to put together a crew. Let's keep in touch and see if we can do some partying!

Francesa - Also definitely welcome to join in on the partying. Good luck landing a decent job over there!

Chris

Looking at come out for, only a week, as have new job so can't take a lot of time off but need my yearly fix of the beautiful isle, poss end of aug or 1st week of sept, will be come out solo, so be good to hook up with like minded peeps for nights out & chills in the day's, prob will be stay in pdb, space, ushuaia, bora bora, Sankey's! Yeees!!! Xxx

Hey People!

I am glad that I started this thread nice and early, I hope i'll get to meet you all in the sunshine!

I'm still waiting on work to confirm my dates...hopefully i'll have them sometime next week :-D

The days are getting longer....YES YES YES

I'm going solo as well and this will be my first time in Ibiza! Held it off every year but decided to take the plunge this year. I'll be travelling from Canada.

I'll be there from June 16-25th and I'll be staying in San Antonio. I hope to see also see Solomun, but I'm also waiting to see the situation for Space on Sunday. I like deep tech house mostly but also techno and some cheese house and trance. I'm a big fan of Cafe Del Mar and have bought some of their compilations as well, so I'm definitely gonna be chilling there.

Hope to meet up maybe with some peeps...anxiously awaiting the party schedule to get more filled up. Kinda sucks I'm missing Carl Cox and the Enter parties but there's no way I could have gotten vacay in July

I'm going solo as well and this will be my first time in Ibiza! Held it off every year but decided to take the plunge this year. I'll be travelling from Canada.

I'll be there from June 16-25th and I'll be staying in San Antonio. I hope to see also see Solomun, but I'm also waiting to see the situation for Space on Sunday. I like deep tech house mostly but also techno and some cheese house and trance. I'm a big fan of Cafe Del Mar and have bought some of their compilations as well, so I'm definitely gonna be chilling there.

Hope to meet up maybe with some peeps...anxiously awaiting the party schedule to get more filled up. Kinda sucks I'm missing Carl Cox and the Enter parties but there's no way I could have gotten vacay in July
Wow! All the way from Canada! You must be proper motivated man!
Let's stay in touch and hopefully meet up on the white island!

[QUOTE="Karl Dali, post: 822275, member: 36992"july , what about itself hun, what's ur dates xxxBonny!
So you managed to motivate some friends! :)
My dates are confirmed I will be out there during the month of June and July :)[/QUOTE]
Hey sweet, quite possibly going out around 5th july

Hey Karl! I just started a similar thread. My wife and I are coming from Los Angeles July 14-24. Would love to meet some like minded people while out there. Especially those that are taking on multiple months of the season!

Hey Karl! I just started a similar thread. My wife and I are coming from Los Angeles July 14-24. Would love to meet some like minded people while out there. Especially those that are taking on multiple months of the season!
Great! Let's see how many people we can get on board and go on a massive rave somewhere :)
Have you been to Ibiza before?

We have been once before, back in 2008. Its been a long time coming, and a lot has changed on the island since then, so we are excited to be back.

We are definitely down to rally the troops one day and get a bunch of spot lighters together.

Back