Where for breakfast on arrival

Blue Eyez

Assuming we're hungry on arrival at 08.00 where would be a good place for breakfast in Elvissa or anywhere else for that matter :?:

La vie en rose,marina botafoch...

La_Vie_en_Rose_creperies.jpg

http://fr-fr.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.182430511808631.57942.182425858475763

Are you the person staying at S'argamassa? If not never mind....

Driving out of Ibiza Town you will see signs for Jesus go for it,look for the restaurant Bon Lloc

dine local style before the madness sets in and you may never feel the need to ....etc

Blue Eyez, Bon Lloc is definately a brekkie (and lunch) place. I suggested it because it is just off your route and a fairly typical island type eaterie,basic with mainly local customers and open all year.

I thought it might be a bit of contrast to all the Pacha type stuff.....100s of other places like this anyway,just pull over.....have a donut !

Jd's gone,! since when?
After over 11 years we decided our time at JD's has come to an end. We have so many good memories (I hope Maxi will remember them too) met so many people many Im sure will always remain friends. Thank you for your all your support and friendship and the many gifts for Maxi. Thanks to all the staff who helped. We wish James and Melanie all the best and Im sure they will create as many happy memories as we have. Now its time for us to make new memories with our boys. The endx

Back