So who's all up for it this year?

Morbs, you coming to miami shortly still? I live in Tampa...but im headed over for Valentines day weekend or possibly the weekend before.

I went last year at the start of July and i thought the clubs were spot on it terms of how busy they were. Not too quiet but busy enough to get a great atmosphere.

Tbh honest we went july 2014 found the clubs just right and we went second to last week of closeing and they were absolutley over rammed but we went the very last week of closeing 2013 and we found it just right again, unless people dont want to risk it being to dead.. Ironically going to ibiza mid season you are actually more likely to get that balance ive found...i Just stay away from the commercial headliner nights,in my opinion it brings all the wrong people into the clubs....

Last edited:
20th -30th May…getting married halfway through but hopefully still fit a couple of parties in. IMS dalt villa parties looking like best shout!

Morbs, you coming to miami shortly still? I live in Tampa...but im headed over for Valentines day weekend or possibly the weekend before.
Towards the end of Feb for a conference. Might try to add a day on to the beginning of the trip and drive up to Tampa to see the relatives.

77 days and yes I'm counting, no better time then before the invasion of workers and the sun is still hot on my pale skin :D

Where abouts u stayin? Plans for the week?

Staying in the usual place - Club Mare Nostrum, PDB. Had toyed with staying last 2 nights in San An, but decided it's hardly worth upping sticks for a couple of days. Will really try and get across to San An for a night, something I haven't managed for a good few years. I'll decide on plans once I see the schedules!

Staying in the usual place - Club Mare Nostrum, PDB. Had toyed with staying last 2 nights in San An, but decided it's hardly worth upping sticks for a couple of days. Will really try and get across to San An for a night, something I haven't managed for a good few years. I'll decide on plans once I see the schedules!

We are staying there all inclusive. Care to give me a run down on what it is like? Mid July as well

Also wanna know what its like there....havent booked accom yet but wouldnt mind staying in pdb for a change than san an

Also wanna know what its like there....havent booked accom yet but wouldnt mind staying in pdb for a change than san an
Be prepared to spend loads more money and get harassed for tickets bars and drugs 10 times more then your average stroll down San an. For some reason your 3e beer or vodka limon in San an costs 6-9e in bossa :mad:

We are staying there all inclusive. Care to give me a run down on what it is like? Mid July as well

Can't complain for what is around the cheapest hotel in PDB. Good location, particularly if you're as likely to walk Figueretas as Space; nice, big, clean hotel. I really only use it for sleeping, though.

Usually deals can be had on drinks in PDB, or start in your hotel room... I've never thought it particularly costly to get drunk. And there's always less riff raff than in San An. ;)

Be prepared to spend loads more money and get harassed for tickets bars and drugs 10 times more then your average stroll down San an. For some reason your 3e beer or vodka limon in San an costs 6-9e in bossa :mad:
Jeez really? Never thought itd get worse than san an for prs/ticket sellers!

I think it's worse personally in bossa as the pavement is lined with them down the main drag, can't chill in peace on the beach without constant sales pitches etc but it has its plus sides main one being music on the beach and bora bora sands etc. I wouldn't plan to stay there again to be honest the price of everything seems to be too high for what it is. But that's only my opinion there'll be loads who completely disagree and won't stay anywhere else :D

I've never found PDB to be that much more expensive than San An. Being in walking distance of Sankeys and Space, much closer to dc10 and ibiza town will save you the difference anyway.

My brother stayed at Mare Nostrum last time I was in Ibiza. Lively hotel, decent pool, he took advantage of the booze there as was all inclusive. Food not great but he wasn't bothered as they got a good deal. Rooms small but clean. I'd have no problem with staying there at the right price.

Back