Two guys mid April 2015

Marc35

Me and my colleague planning to visit Ibiza in mid April to have a fun with... We possibly will plan to stay somewhere inside an island than by the beach.
Anyone partying there at that time ?

not a lot of partying going on in mid april, just so you know...only club open is pacha, and only on weekends.

It's a bit early matey, season doesn't really start til May, opening's are round about 22nd May & there well worth going to!! xxx

There be plenty little partys all over the island just keeping checking on here for daytime party's thread . Plenty on just not the big 4 or whatever they call themselves. They can be quite a let down most nights anyway . great time to go to the island:)

You guys just down me a little. I thought that Ibiza is a party island all the year. I would love to go there later in a year but not possible now.
Maybe shall I choose different destination ? Any ideas ?

Marc, there are parties in Ibiza all year long. BUT the Ibiza you probably seek (I take it you've never been before) is the one that only kicks off at the end of May when all the big clubs open. From end of May to start of October, the nightlife is massive here.

As mentioned earlier, in April, of all the big clubs, only Pacha is open (and only on weekends). There are of course smaller venues and lots of bars and yes, as Craig correctly states, private parties too. Plus Ibiza is wonderful in April. But the nightlife is definitely only happening on the weekends and it's probably not what you expect.

We are now confused ;) Shall we choose diferrent desitnation ? Hmmm maybe Barcelona, Amsterdam ;)

Well, if nothing change then 11-19 of April.. I'm just wondering where exactly to stay if all recomend somewhere inside an island

By the sounds of it, I think I'd go to Amsterdam in April if I were you!

Makes you think, just how many people do turn up in Ibiza in Winter / Spring expecting peak season action! Though with websites like this, pretty much no excuse really!

Last edited:
Back