gone - but not forgotten

I think its the villa where they had a post pre party before the afterparty of the cave party`s realocation party...:)

Attachments

• IHhOtlq.jpg
    IHhOtlq.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 22
What a great thread even though I remember hardly anything mentioned other than Coastline!

I'll add one of my own then although it's pretty recent as I'm a relative young-un on this thread.

Club Paraiso (now Ibiza Rocks) where you'd come home at around 8am then 10am on the dot banging music would blare and wake you up if you faced the pool. Great in one way but not in another still can feel that evil headache now!

Anyway nostalgia's not what it used to be. Forwards ever backwards never!

Last edited:
As much as I like that piramid at Amnesia, it does look like an accident waiting to happen! Can imagine someone that has lost the ability to walk falling on it and sticking in their eye!

... Club Paraiso (now Ibiza Rocks) where you'd come home at around 8am then 10am on the dot banging music would blare and wake you up if you faced the pool.
Great in one way but ... still can feel that evil headache now! ...
:twisted:

On the clubside .Star which is now Eden.When it was free to get in. Plus meeting George Michael before he was really famous.(Club Tropicana video at Pikes).. Walking around town.Plus the club just under Piscis Park.???? And the open air one just up from Es Paradis.... All in 83.When you did not pay over the top prices to get in most clubs.Not like today .And last one ..Ku=Privilege
Club under Piscis park was kaos in the 90s with the pool inside it..The star used to have a barbque pit next to it too, the burgers were that good people queued to the main road all night,probably the best burger ive had ,still!

Club under Piscis park was kaos in the 90s with the pool inside it ...!
no. ex-KAOS = EDEN.
club under piscis-park = EXTASIS

but i remember those food-lines back in the day @ the club next door to eden (ES PARADIS) ! no idea when/why that disapeared ...

no. ex-KAOS = EDEN.
club under piscis-park = EXTASIS

but i remember those food-lines back in the day @ the club next door to eden (ES PARADIS) ! no idea when/why that disapeared ...
Yeah ofcourse..what am i on about...I can remember the pool dj at piscis park playing G6oodmen back to back all day none stop full blast too, we stayed in collins across the road, it was hilarious.

Last edited:
Back