Ibiza Withdrawals

2102judy.jpg
here you still can see the castle b4 they started building a hotel
... and paint it in lego-stone-colours

^ ^
I understand this picture now.....since stephen explained about zoom + cropping.
I think I'm talking about depth of field?

I have bkd 4 2015 already 4 jul, also think the opening party's aswell in may, I so love it there, been going 4 last 13yr's I never get tired of it, such a special place! Xxx

Couldn't agree more with you Bonny. It looks like i'm only going to be able to go for a stag weekend this summer which isn't ideal but better than nothing.

I know, u just what 2 b there all the time, it's so sad when u have 2 fly back, u feel like crying, like u will never c Ibiza again, oh well at least u still get 2 go, even if it is just 4 the weekend, u will just have 2 make the most of the time, when ur there, which I'm sure u will x

I know, u just what 2 b there all the time, it's so sad when u have 2 fly back, u feel like crying, like u will never c Ibiza again, oh well at least u still get 2 go, even if it is just 4 the weekend, u will just have 2 make the most of the time, when ur there, which I'm sure u will x
Did u cut n paste dat from a txt?

I know, u just what 2 b there all the time, it's so sad when u have 2 fly back, u feel like crying, like u will never c Ibiza again

Haha so much this. Never had the blues so much out of anywhere I've been. They were really severe this year after coming back as we went for 4 nights and it was just intense from the get go so the comedown ended up worse.

I know, you feel so distraught when u have 2 come back, the last time me & my friend went 2 he opening partie's, we were nearly in tears on the last day, u can't believe that 1 place, could affect u so much xx

Haha! Awh well, thanku kindly! I'm a secretary, so maybe that has something 2 do with it, love this site, so nice 2 hear there r people out there that has a passion 4 Ibiza like I do xxx

Back