Pacha's 2015 line-up

^^ great article... when asked about his future plans for the brand in ibiza he says these are the options:

a) s beach club
b) another hotel
c) a bar in the port area

he seems very enthusiastic about option c)...

some interesting points, especially the idea that dj fees have become a joke and that he thinks the venues could stop this by uniting and not competing.. a scenario where the djs are distributed evenly on all the clubs and no club pays more than the other? unthinkable :)

also funny when he says the brits stand organised in the cue in front of pacha and the spaniards chaotically one over the other :)

Tease! Any news on Insane this year? Will it stay Friday? Will it be 4+ DJs a night, or be more focused?

Tease! Any news on Insane this year? Will it stay Friday? Will it be 4+ DJs a night, or be more focused?

not too sure on insane my friend. especially not about it staying on a friday. let's put it like this - I don't think it'll stay the same as it was this year.

Really hope they keep Rocks House on the Monday. Good crowd.

I agree it'd be great if it stayed, it was a fresh night and very well produced, but even less sure on this one. while some dates worked really well, others didn't. and the tables section, which, let's be honest, is an important factor for pacha whether we like it or not, did not work at all.

not too sure on insane my friend. especially not about it staying on a friday. let's put it like this - I don't think it'll stay the same as it was this year

Interesting! So without giving much away....do you think MK and / or Pete Tong will be "regular" this season? In some form?

pacha seem to have landed a coup, let's see if the latest rumour is true! will update when I can.

OK so if you can't tell us how about some clues to wet our appetites on this cold winter day? Is it a DJ/Act or a Night/Promoter? What genre: EDM, House, Tech-House, Techno or Other?

OK so if you can't tell us how about some clues to wet our appetites on this cold winter day? Is it a DJ/Act or a Night/Promoter? What genre: EDM, House, Tech-House, Techno or Other?

no clues yet I'm afraid, will have to hold back until I know more about the % of truth in that rumour you see.

on the other hand, it now looks like not a whole lot is gonna change in pacha's weekly programme and I take that as a really positive point.

Back