Help me please !!!

Lafolle

Hello I have a small question to ask, how should I do to be able to call my family from Ibiza?
Are there any payphone as "Telefonicas" or should we buy a special card? Please help me I'm lost :cry:

Thanks ^^

ibiza as this things called payphones all over the island.cost a euro before you even start talking to connect.so phone from your bedroom if it as one.00 the 44 and miss the first o from your area code.then put the rrest of the numbers in.easy.

slightly mean replies!

A cheaper option than using a payphone or the one in your hotel room might be to buy a pay as you go simcard in Ibiza for your existing mobile phone (which would need to be unlocked but many phones are now anyway) - that way you'd be a bit more in control of what you spend. Payphones are expensive (although they'll do the job if it's just a quick call to let your family know you're alive and well in Ibiza and not in a Peruvian jail). Most take coins (not notes) and some will also have an option to use a card although again you risk it being quite expensive.

Or you could use the hotel wifi or internet station to send a quick email home or use skype.

...really hoping this post wasn't a wind up now...

slightly mean replies!

A cheaper option than using a payphone or the one in your hotel room might be to buy a pay as you go simcard in Ibiza for your existing mobile phone (which would need to be unlocked but many phones are now anyway) - that way you'd be a bit more in control of what you spend. Payphones are expensive (although they'll do the job if it's just a quick call to let your family know you're alive and well in Ibiza and not in a Peruvian jail). Most take coins (not notes) and some will also have an option to use a card although again you risk it being quite expensive.

Or you could use the hotel wifi or internet station to send a quick email home or use skype.

...really hoping this post wasn't a wind up now...

This! Simcards are really the easiest and cheapest way, they are by no means expensive.

Hi
Someones already sort of asked this but we are moving to the Island in the spring and need to know the best mobile provider on the island . Apart from my partner and me calling/ txn each other there, we will want to txt and call the UK. Also do apps like viber etc work there or are they really expensive? Data roaming is ridiculously priced with 3 so need some advice!! Payg is probably expensive but we do not want a massive contract type thing either!!! Thanks all

I use vodafone on payg in the summer and get 1.6Gb of data (4G Ibiza Town / Playa D'en Bossa, 3G San Antonio), 100 minutes (to other Spanish networks and landlines) and unlimited texts (to other Spanish mobiles) for €20. Then if I want to call UK I go somewhere with Wi-Fi and use Viber - Skype, if I want to text UK I use iMessage, What's App, Viber, Facebook etc.

I always try to stick to using viber, Skype, Facebook when i'm on wifi as much as i can and leave my minutes and data only when I need them - top-up less that way and never seem to be too far away from somewhere with wifi :)

sending messages using iMessage, whats app and Facebook hardly uses any data so i don't worry so much about that when i don't have wifi

3 are extending coverage of UK data allowance to Spain at no extra cost from April. Shame they don't do it with the blooming mobile broadband device contracts !

3 are extending coverage of UK data allowance to Spain at no extra cost from April. Shame they don't do it with the blooming mobile broadband device contracts !
Thanks, didn't know this. I always thought there "list" of included countries was a bit suspect.

Hello I have a small question to ask, how should I do to be able to call my family from Ibiza?
Are there any payphone as "Telefonicas" or should we buy a special card? Please help me I'm lost :cry:

Thanks ^^
Have a look a toggle mobile and get a spanish number for 30days I have found out it works well and cheap to call the UK

Back