soooooooooo..........

844594333_774a39d3fb.jpg

copyright.gif
flickr

McRackin said:
only a few people can get access to the key of the castle..........
me for example!! :twisted:

last time i went i took these..........
and three years later . . . . time to post some new pictures. this time i entered to the castle through the other main gate (the one facing formentera):

9vdq15.jpg
8zp7iq.jpg

2hdmakn.jpg
6ia7te.jpg

qn1tab.jpg
2vi5wk7.jpg

on a curious note, theres a squatter (and his dog) living in the castle at the moment ! !

and three years later . . . . time to post some new pictures. this time i entered to the castle through the other main gate (the one facing formentera):

9vdq15.jpg
8zp7iq.jpg

2hdmakn.jpg
6ia7te.jpg

qn1tab.jpg
2vi5wk7.jpg

on a curious note, theres a squatter (and his dog) living in the castle at the moment ! !

After reading this thread I am more confused than ever before about Mc's identity / job descripion et al!

they better start working soon if they want to have it ready for 2008 :!:
end of 2014 and still far from finished... actually, they haven't done anything the last two years!!!

btw, it's a shame half of the pics in this thread aren't working anymore...

Is this hotel that was supposedly opening the red rendered building at the top with the new windows ( with stickers on glass )? Always wanted to know what they was doing with that building flats maybe?

Is this hotel that was supposedly opening the red rendered building at the top with the new windows ( with stickers on glass )? Always wanted to know what they was doing with that building flats maybe?

yes that‘s it

Back