Pacha NYE/DC-10 NYD...

Aye, i think so... Definitely DC-10!!!! Stivi, how are the prices over the NY time?? Summer prices or a bit cheaper?

:)

i'm over for a few days over nye/nyd. defo hittin dc but going to wait to see what else is happening, fancy something not club related. Stivi I bet Ibiza Town is good for new years eve?

well yeah, Ibiza is the most lively you'll find, but don't expect anything like a big town NYE. there will be people around and the best place is vara de rey where people reunite a bit. but generally, a lot of people are still in the restaurants at midnight (eating the 12 grapes) and then only come out and go to the bars or pacha at around 1 or 2am.

update to what I've written earlier - calle de la virgen might be a cool place to spend a few hours on NYE this year!

10610690_10203115743469873_4118973636301338955_n.jpg

I've also seen they'll do something on vara de rey though as previously mentioned :)

Cannot wait to touchdown tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D:D:D:D

Cannot wait to touchdown tomorrow!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:D:D:D:D

bring a warm jumper/jacket - night temperatures are pretty low right now, have seen cars with frozen windows today in the morning. but forecast looks great, sunny and daytime temperatures are going up to 18°C again towards the end of the week yay!

Reactions: ric
Sounds great!!!!! i was gonna bring a jacket anyway as i'm in London for 7hrs on the way back home...

:)

I don't know now... Sitting here in San Antonio having a few drinks and trying to decide... The guys that came over on the flight with me are all for Sankey's because Lawler has them on a guestlist but i've already got my Pacha ticket...

:-/

I don't know now... Sitting here in San Antonio having a few drinks and trying to decide... The guys that came over on the flight with me are all for Sankey's because Lawler has them on a guestlist but i've already got my Pacha ticket...

:-/
Sh1t man, tough decisions await.

Back