New life in ibiza!!

Hi!
Great to hear all going well. I got an alert to my email as I was watching this thread. Did you know it has been exactly one year since you started it Mart t!? - big year ey.

Our plans have fallen in to place smoothly too - arrive on November 7th and have accomm sorted for six weeks to take the pressure off finding a place in low season.

Would love to join in on that beer : )

Also, I'm keen to hear more about your transport company too. We don't plan to shift stuff until January 2015, but it would be good to know process / cost / limits etc

Can you share info here - or would you prefer to PM?

Cheers
Kath

Hey
Hi!
Great to hear all going well. I got an alert to my email as I was watching this thread. Did you know it has been exactly one year since you started it Mart t!? - big year ey.

Our plans have fallen in to place smoothly too - arrive on November 7th and have accomm sorted for six weeks to take the pressure off finding a place in low season.

Would love to join in on that beer : )

Also, I'm keen to hear more about your transport company too. We don't plan to shift stuff until January 2015, but it would be good to know process / cost / limits etc

Can you share info here - or would you prefer to PM?

Cheers
Kath
Hi
kath your more than welcome to join the crew,
Wow 1 year , yeah it was big but every year from now on is going to so much better!
I bet your wishing the days away till November!!
Where are you going to live?
Is it furnished?
Are you on face book ? I'm Martin Evans. My profile pic is me racing a reliant robin. Add me.
I'll try and send you my business card.

Howdy Martin - and anyone following this thread.

I'm here! Made it to Ibiza. Perched on the hill over San Antonio - just above the Sports Stadium/ Pool.

I have two kids (boy 2.5 yrs and girl 1.5 yrs), a husband on the way - a fridge full of beer and an empty diary - so open to all invites and guests : )

PM me and I'll send you my number so we can Whatsapp a plan into place...

So great to be here - just feels like home (Australia).

Cheers
Kath

Quick update,
Our great landlord over the summer has kept our 1500e so we are taking him to court!!!

Coming up to our 4th move, so looking again for housing.

It really is the best place on earth, (for me anyway)

Oh yeah and gramps is moving out in the next few months,,, boom child free Sundays!!

Business is going well if your on fb check it out .

Ibiza transport ..

Adios peeps

Hey everybody,

Am a newbie to the site, it's really cool to see everyone's input and stories.
Have picked up so much info from everyone sharing their knowledge and experience. The missus and I are past the point of just thinking about making the move and are looking to make it happen sooner rather than later. Just need to figure out job/business prospects.

Martin, Kath (and anyone else who's made the move) - congrats!

Martin - checked out your business FB page, good job buddy. Looks like you're in full swing. How complicated was it for you setting the business up once you decided what you wanted to do?

Hey everybody,

Am a newbie to the site, it's really cool to see everyone's input and stories.
Have picked up so much info from everyone sharing their knowledge and experience. The missus and I are past the point of just thinking about making the move and are looking to make it happen sooner rather than later. Just need to figure out job/business prospects.

Martin, Kath (and anyone else who's made the move) - congrats!

Martin - checked out your business FB page, good job buddy. Looks like you're in full swing. How complicated was it for you setting the business up once you decided what you wanted to do?
Hi my business is UK based , even though I am a resident , just easier to keep it that way . Starting a Spanish business over here is a big job so good luck if that's the way you have to

which spotlighter was it who invented some years ago some stuff that your towel doesn´t fly away on the beach (or something like that) ??

This thread is absolutely epic! I'm moving to Ibiza next year and reading everyone's insight and experience has been so helpful.

Given me a few things to think about thanks to all of you who posted.

Hi all,

I was wondering if there are any chances to find job as quality engineer (production/automotive/maritime industry) in Ibiza? Anything related to quality maintenance in industrial plants/factory units. I obviously know Ibiza is turistic etc. but I know about a few poligonos industriales hence my question. Thx.

Hi all,

I was wondering if there are any chances to find job as quality engineer (production/automotive/maritime industry) in Ibiza? Anything related to quality maintenance in industrial plants/factory units. I obviously know Ibiza is turistic etc. but I know about a few poligonos industriales hence my question. Thx.

these jobs do exist, but very sparsely so and your spanish has to be 100% perfect for that.

Back