stivi m.i.a. ?!?

café caleta cake

undoubtedly my greatest new find in ibiza this year

Love the cafe Caletta coffee as well. Will need to try the cake next year. One of my favourite places and the blind paella is unbeatable anywhere.

we actually went to sa caleta on tuesday, after having slept a few hours and before going to the dc10 afters. I hadn't gone to eat there for a while now (like two years or so). and while the café caleta was amazing as ever, I was honestly disappointed by the paella. the rice was overcooked and the paella lacked in flavour as well as ingredients (too little seafood for it being a seafood paella). the more time you spend in spain, the more you become an expert as to how a proper paella should be. a shame really, I love sa caleta for the place it is, but it's not the first time I've been disappointed with the paella there (that was also the reason why we hadn't gone for a while).

get his whatsapp and contact him through there. problem solved... as if anyone contacts anyone through this board... pffft... maybe only the moderator.

lol

:eek: o_O :oops:

... I WILL be missing in action for a while now.
I'll do toby's around the island walk which starts on monday.
I'll be online until tomorrow night and then I'll leave this forum in peace for about two weeks as I'll stay completely offline while on the walk :) ...

:rolleyes:
omg - this is great ( i mean that walk, not that you'll be offline :twisted:)
would like to do this, too - but i might be way too lazy :mad::( ..

good luck :cool::)

haha thanks icey! I've done many walks with toby over the last few years, but it always were just one day walks, so it'll definitely be a challenge!

craig - sure yes. if we're walking clockwise around the island (I think we will, but won't know for sure before tomorrow) we'll actually walk along pdb beach on monday around 11-12am. the walk starts in the port at 10am on monday and if we walk south first then we should be in playa d'en bossa pretty soon after that.

your comments sometimes make me wonder dude. a lot of private messages are being sent on here between both regular members as well as moderators.
Obviously is a sarcastic personal sniddy remark on the subtle utility of this board. Which has been my experience.

Last edited by a moderator:
the nights will be spent in tents (we just got them an hour ago) - apart from two nights where we'll be sleeping in hostels.

btw - starting from tomorrow 10am you can check where we are, here's the link to the GPS device that we'll have with us. again, anyone nearby feel free to come say hi :)

https://share.delorme.com/WalkingIbiza

last night at home (and in my cosy bed), tomorrow morning we're off! :)

the nights will be spent in tents (we just got them an hour ago) - apart from two nights where we'll be sleeping in hostels.

btw - starting from tomorrow 10am you can check where we are, here's the link to the GPS device that we'll have with us. again, anyone nearby feel free to come say hi :)

https://share.delorme.com/WalkingIbiza

last night at home (and in my cosy bed), tomorrow morning we're off! :)

So....how was it?...i followed the GPS...Looked awesome, i bet you are feeling fit and fresh!

will report properly next week! we got back yesterday - it was absolutely amazing. heading to formentera for the weekend, probably the last proper warm weekend of this year (meaning 25°C or more) so have to take advantage.

feedback, tales, pictures, impressions coming starting from monday :)

you're on today's periodico de ibiza y formentera! :)

ojqibd.jpg

Stivi, you passed us at 15.10 at Talamanca on Thursday.
Too quick for me to get up and say hello !
Well done BTW.

Back