Cocoon 2014

Also, do they ever (night and afters) at any point stop letting people in? If it gets too jammed packed do you have to wait for others to leave?

What time you looking at the Cocoon closing party going on till?

Also, how would you maximise your chance of getting to the afterparty? This would be a totally new experience for me. Does this run straight after Amnesia, or is it a bit later on the Tuesday?

Same again for Enter.

Thanks.

Stivi is your best man to answer this! I imagine Cocoon will go on to 9AM+ for the closing. I think last year the afterparty was at Destino and started later in the day.....

yeah cocoon closing will probably go until 10 or 11-ish, then transfer over to the afters...and continue for another 12 hours :)

So how can I increase my chances of finding out where the after-session is and getting in?

Lingering around the entrance when it finishes?

Asking every single random individual in there if they no anything about it?

Smuggle in a big banner saying 'Where we off next?' and holding it up after emerging from the ice-cannon?

Will Enter go on till a similar time do you expect?

Thanks.

So how can I increase my chances of finding out where the after-session is and getting in?

Lingering around the entrance when it finishes?

Asking every single random individual in there if they no anything about it?

Smuggle in a big banner saying 'Where we off next?' and holding it up after emerging from the ice-cannon?

Will Enter go on till a similar time do you expect?

Thanks.
Last year alicante gave me the invitation at about 7am so start asking since you're in...went to destino at 4pm and it was quite...perfect time to go there is 6pm

Are there more names to be released for the closing party? It says TBA on the event but it is not too far away!

vmxBY1C.jpg

Anyone happen to know the set times for Cocoon tonight? Been checking their Facebook page but nothing on there yet.

Do you think Sven will start at 12pm for this one?

Thanks.

Do you think we need an inivitation for the Cocoon afterparty next week? I have been to so many Cocoon parties over the years but after last years Closing we said we won't go to Cocoon Amnesia any more... But I would like to go to the After. :)

Back