2015 Flights

Clara

Hello, I see that BA flights to Ibiza are already on sale for next summer. However, they currently look very expensive - certainly more than I paid this year. Will they likely come down in price and a bit and if so, when?

I'm sure I paid only about £150 return including luggage from Gatwick when I booked in January to go in August this year. Yet, they are already nearly £300 return with luggage for August.

Also, when will EasyJet and Ryanair likely go on sale for summer 2015?

jet2 are already out

Easyjet tend to be released mid Oct

Ryanair, not so sure but I booked in early December for my Oct 14 trip.

Its normally the cheapest when they are released for the above 3, not sure about BA though but I would imagine that July and August will always be a premium price. Ive paid up to/around £220 return for August flights from MAN, in contrast my Oct trip is £75 return:lol:

It seems unusually high though as I went at virtually the same time in August this year and paid a lot less, even though I booked in January. Tempted just to book them but not if it will be cheaper in a few month's time - as is the case when I've previously booked flights with BA to New York.

Why book with BA? If your flying from Gatwick cant you use easyjet or any other budget airline? its only a short flight. I fly from Birmingham and either use monarch or ryan air and I ve never paid over 120 return on flights. Shop around, also I normally wait a few months, around feb,march time.

Why book with BA? If your flying from Gatwick cant you use easyjet or any other budget airline? its only a short flight. I fly from Birmingham and either use monarch or ryan air and I ve never paid over 120 return on flights. Shop around, also I normally wait a few months, around feb,march time.

I normally wouldn't mind a budget airline (and am going with Norwegian and EasyJet next month), however it's for a special occasion next year. ;)

I normally wouldn't mind a budget airline (and am going with Norwegian and EasyJet next month), however it's for a special occasion next year. ;)
Arh,got ya. Thought it was just a flight out for partying. Didn't know it was for a wedding.:)

I booked last week. Flying with Ryan air mid august 2015. Cost me £82, my sister booked the day after and it cost her £110 x

Happy that I am not the only one who already started to plan ibiza 2015:)...

Last edited:
:rolleyes: You guys have it easy.. It costs me close to $2000 USD to get there from the USA, and the flight usually cannot be booked all on the same ticket.. I have to book into Barcelona, London, Berlin, or somewhere else, then go buy a separate ticket from that intermediary into Ibiza. Which means collecting bags and checking in again, all on little to no sleep ;) Once I even had to make a Heathrow -> Gatwick transfer at 4am via bus, which freaking sucked BALLS, considering how tired I was, with my luggage.

Some good deals now although sometimes prices dip late spring as well. Flying with a changeover in Madrid say can net a bargain too.

Easyjet have stopped flying to Ibiza from anywhere in the north (Liverpool, Manchester) so it's just Jet2 or Ryanair for us Northerners.

I have no issue with Ryanair (used them to Ibiza twice, no problem), but lack of competition means the prices go up.

Back