help needed with orange in san antonio

Hi I was just wondering if anyone can help me with the orange mobile shop in San Antonio town. I am trying to find the direct number for them? Ie the Spanish number to call from a Spanish mobile/simcard. It's just that I bought a Spanish simcard from there for my UK iPhone 5c which is on contract with orange/ee in the UK from Orange. But for some reason when I put the sim in my iPhone it won't activate? It's the same carrier so am really confused. Looked online and I've seen some people say a variety of things

Some people have said the issue I'd that you can't activate a iPhone abroad and others have said it's as orange have to allow your phone to be unlockef?!

Hi bud

I have a receipt from that shop, but it's not got a number' just this.

csq, non stop shops, San antonio, digital wap center sl,
B12585097,

Terminal 27147

Worth a Google maybe?

Can't remember exactly but think that Orange shop in san antonio is located in carrer ample

Try this number tel:807405436

had the same problem with Vodafone, pretty sure if you're iPhone is locked to Orange or Vodafone UK it won't allow you to use an Orange ES or Vodafone ES SIM, think the only way you can do it is if you're iPhone is factory unlocked / unlocked to accept any network SIM

Back