closing week ravers needed!

MarkC

Hey, I'm hoping to go week of the 25th, was thinking cream Ibiza but am willing to follow anyone's choice.

First time in Ibiza, am a friendly, chilled cool person that enjoys raves, trying to get Ibiza out of the way before I move to Asia next year.

Also am planning to do ADE in Amsterdam around October 15th ;)

Facebook - mcosta1984

Last edited:
Ime in Ibiza 3rd time this year 20-27th September staying San An looking to meet up for few parties Ime at Cream Closing party add me on Facebook Lyndon Easthope .

Hi! I´m in Ibiza the 3rd time this year from 27th of September for one week. I have already Clubtickets for ANTS Closing @Ushuaia, ElRow & Kehakuma Closing @space, We love... Closing @space, CircoLoco @DC 10, DEFECTED IN THE HOUSE Closing @Boom! and Tribal Sessions Closing @Sankeys ;)

We are going
Ants at ushuaia
We love on the sunday
Ocean hed kandi closing, dc10 and amnesia on the mon

Ime in Ibiza 3rd time this year 20-27th September staying San An looking to meet up for few parties Ime at Cream Closing party add me on Facebook Lyndon Easthope .
We are going 20-27th Also. We set up a group for Spotlight Meetings on it. You can add To this from Mark Costa who is in the group.

Well myself and wife are in Bellamar, but have another 4 friends coming with me staying in ses savines and another hotel and there is others in the group on Facebook.

Hey guys I will be arriving Tuesday morning, Carl Cox on Tuesday, Cream on Thursday, flight out Saturday morning, staying in San Ant, Marco Polo hotel ;)

Hey mark

I Will come to Ibiza from the 24.Sep. Im travelling alone. Im thinking of going
To ushuaia and space .

Facebook Daniel strunk Hansen

Cool bro, I'll add you now. My what's app is +447935232433
There's a bunch of is going cream closing that week, you should come!

Hey mark

I Will come to Ibiza from the 24.Sep. Im travelling alone. Im thinking of going
To ushuaia and space .

Facebook Daniel strunk Hansen

Hi. I am travelling alone between 26 sep and 1 oct. It would be great to meet up. I am open to any suggestions regarding clubs and parties.

I just realised you are leaving on saturday 27th. My flight is on the 26th but arriving in IBZ at 1am 27th so that's not gonna work :(

Back