BOOOM 2014

Just been reading the review for defected on here. It mentioned doors were closed by 1.30am as they hit capacity. is this normal for defected nights at booom? Looking to go 23rd sept. If we get tickets for the ngt can we pretty much turn up anytime and gaurentee getting in even if they are turning people away at the door

basically they should not turn away anyone with a pre sale ticket. but it's a fact that between 1am and 3am getting in (no matter if you have a ticket or not yet) can be very slow as booom is just packed. I'd heavily recommend to go EARLY (midnight) or then only after 3am.

Just been reading the review for defected on here. It mentioned doors were closed by 1.30am as they hit capacity. is this normal for defected nights at booom? Looking to go 23rd sept. If we get tickets for the ngt can we pretty much turn up anytime and gaurentee getting in even if they are turning people away at the door

basically they should not turn away anyone with a pre sale ticket. but it's a fact that between 1am and 3am getting in (no matter if you have a ticket or not yet) can be very slow as booom is just packed. I'd heavily recommend to go EARLY (midnight) or then only after 3am.

Cheers stivi think we'll head early then. Pleased to hear defected are having a good season just a shame the venue only has room for 1000 or so people.

i saw bracelets last weekend for 15 euros entry and 1 drink for Gltterbox before 2am... not a bad deal!

Back