2014 season so far

am i wrong or are there quite a number of parties closing earlier than originally planned ??

so far about 5 parties I think, which is absolute standard. nights that didn't work super well always tend to close early in the end. on the other hand pacha is closing later than planned. instead of closing on 6th october with IRH they stay open daily for that week (until 11th oct). programme TBA...

scary development ... more and more corporate bullshit taking over ..

this time club cala pada
(since 40 years !) =》

2015: magic life

scary development ... more and more corporate bullshit taking over ..

this time club cala pada
(since 40 years !) =》

2015: magic life

let's see how long they'll be here then.

club robinson was here..and failed (cala vadella, now abandoned)

club med was here...and failed (playa d'en bossa, now palladium palace)

quality work from stivi (as always).

only points i see different:
- "...HOLI ... has an immense potential for the future ..."
what ? didn't already this year many of these silly "holi"-parties (outside ibiza) failed ?

- "... PdB now boasts many venues similar to Bora Bora ..."
which venues ??
there's only one borabora, other competitors are something completely different or/and crap ;)

thanks icey ;)

holi could definitely be a big hit here- if they have more time to prepare, bring a few bigger DJ names, it will work.

ah I agree, there is only one bora bora - but you know which venues I mean. beachhouse, sands, no name. places where people also dance on the beach.

Very nice read. Spot on, as usual!
Those motor events, just don't fit Ibiza. And you are right.

"... Hotel occupancy rises by 3.8% in September in the Pitiüses

The end of the tourist season in Ibiza and Formentera continues to deliver record numbers as at the beginning of the season.

According to data published by the Hotel Association of the Balearic Islands, the occupancy of hotel rooms September amounted to 88.2 percent, 3.21 points higher than the figures recorded in the same month of 2013, when it came to 85.02 percent ...
..."
http://www.noudiari.es/2014/10/la-ocupacion-hotelera-asciende-un-38-en-septiembre-en-las-pitiuses/

Back