Low Cost Holiday Cock up??

Simon Roberts

Right so me and me mate are flying out on the 2/10 at 23:40 from manchester. We land at 4am. I've just been checking our holiday documentation and its got that we check in on the 2/10 at ibiza rocks..... We wont even be in the bloody country!!!

Our check in should be the 3/10 until 7-10!

So not ammused!

Which means that you can check in straight away and get some sleep (if wanted).
Otherwise you might have to wait till 2pm on Friday to get in your room...

Rooms are in general from 2pm til midday the next day. Your room needs to be available for when you arrive at it, let's say 5am. It's industry standard on package holidays and is always the case on night flights (monarch I presume?)
So on your last day, it'll be up and out at midday then a 14 hour wait til your trip back to the airport. So in effect you get a 6 night 7 day holiday
Cheers dsd

So basically when we get to ibiza rocks at 4am for example we can check in straight away no waiting around? Ditch our crap and go on the lash and yeah its with Monarch

So basically when we get to ibiza rocks at 4am for example we can check in straight away no waiting around? Ditch our crap and go on the lash and yeah its with Monarch

yes. but if you land at 4am it'll be more like 5/5:30 until you're in the hotel. first night will be done by the time you've checked in. so go to sleep and you'll be ready for the next day and night.

Thank F**K!!! I was panicing then thinking they would be like MEH! these knobheads havent come yet give their room up to someone else.

This year, from the wheels touching down on the plane at Ibiza airport I made it to our hotel in San Antonio Bay in 37 minutes.

You've got to love Spanish security checks :lol:

I made a similar mistake a few years ago, vacate room at 12 pm, pickup 1:30am :/

This year booked the room for 15 days so don't have to loiter in lobby until my 3am pickup, £60 well spent I think!

Back