Last minute holiday packages for solo traveller to Ibiza (20th September 2014)!

Hey guys,
I want to come to Ibiza on Saturday (looking for a last minute deal) by myself. Do you guys know if companies like Thomson, Thomas Cook, co-op travel etc offer deals for a solo traveller? If not, can you can guys suggest any other ways of getting myself a late deal?
Many thanks

late deals are not what they used to be years ago.like cheap.which airport do you want to fly from and how long do you wish to stay plus half board or a/i or sc.which resort does effect the price.trying to book a flight now is not cheap as you have left it late.

found a one way flight from Cardiff for £40, but struggling to get a flight for that price coming back!!! they are around £130 for a one way back to cardiff!

I used coop as they seem to be able to repackage hotels and flights unlike say thomson.

I got a great deal for es pla in San an (it's a really nice hotel highly recommend, close to action too). The only issue was flight availability so had to go from east mids instead of donny.

Price wise it's was fair but as a solo traveller you are basically paying for the room so not a huge cost saving if two of you went.

Anyhow I'm here til 26th so if u want a wing man just give us a shout!

170 in September is not excessive. I can get flights usually in June / July for 120 or less but by September 200 is a more realistic benchmark (which is about the same as in August if flexible albeit cars are much cheaper in September). For some reason late flight deals in September have been very few and far between for several years now. Much easier after opening parties and up to start of true peak season.

Single rooms are often doubles for single occupancy and therefore you don't get much discount as against the price for two people. Solo travel is rarely a cheap option and you get hammered for not sharing on every front.

Hey guys , have booked my accommodation , now it's just the flight coming back! I can be really flexible , so was thinking of going down to Ibiza airport on Friday/Saturday and asking if they have a space for a flight going anywhere in the U.K. What u think?

Flights out of Palma are 10 a penny - if you can get there by boat (or plane)
Ferry from Santa Antonio to Barcelona; €54 flight from Barcelona to London £47.

Last edited:
thanks man! i really appreciate it! think i will definitely look into this! this return trip may be even more exciting than the holiday! haha

thanks for your input! will definitely take all this into consideration! does anyone know how frequent the bus from Ibiza town to portinatx is? I've heard its bus number 20, but not entirely sure of this

Back