Cream VIP balcony

discodotty

Probably a silly question have purchased VIP balcony for cream tomorrow does this mean we have fast track entrance as well

no you don't but it won't take long anyway. ticket queues at amnesia are really quick

gonna purchase balcony tickets for cream closing next week, do they give you a wrist band or something as proof when entering club?

Also can I purchase tickets off here mate? will I have to print them off etc? Cause I don't wanna wait til im over there just incase they sell out, as the missus wants balcony as she hates being in a massive crowd lol.

Just tried purchasing 2 vip balcony tickets with credit card,(mastercard) said there was problem with payment??

Stivi - this is exactly the problem I'm having trying to book ammnesia restaurant tickets. Tried with multiple cards both credit and debit and none of them work. A the vbv box appears with a message saying further info required but there is no way of inputting anything.

Ive found my cards aint vbv so ive had to buy them via amnesia website mate, cheers!!
Stivi - this is exactly the problem I'm having trying to book ammnesia restaurant tickets. Tried with multiple cards both credit and debit and none of them work. A the vbv box appears with a message saying further info required but there is no way of inputting anything.

hounddj, you have to get onto your bank/building society to get the cards approved I think. If you go to amnesia es website you can book them through there mate.

Back