VIP at Amnesia and Space worth it?

SmileyT

I'm curious whether anyone has tried VIP at Amnesia for Music On or We Love at Space?

I've upgraded once or twice at Pacha and it was a different experience - but how is it in clubs like Space and Amnesia with multiple rooms? Can you access the different VIP areas in each room, or are you forced to choose VIP on the Terrace or the Main Room/Discoteca? How much does it cost and is it worth the upgrade? I know about the deal with the restaurant at Amnesia, but I see you can't access the VIP in the Terrace with that deal. Is there any point getting VIP at Amnesia - are you miles from the action behind all the high rollers with tables?

we paid to use the amnesia vip balcony and we were able to move between to two rooms but im not sure if this was just because it was quiet or not

we paid to use the amnesia vip balcony and we were able to move between to two rooms but im not sure if this was just because it was quiet or not

was that on a music on night? the only night they separate both vip's (main room / terrace) is fridays

The VIP in Space for We Love is above Discoteca and tbh if I had paid for it on 7th Sept I would be raging because the music was awful. I don't think there is any on the Terrace though

The VIP in Space for We Love is above Discoteca and tbh if I had paid for it on 7th Sept I would be raging because the music was awful. I don't think there is any on the Terrace though

of course there is one on the terraza - size and existance very much depending on number of reservations.

Honest question, why would anyone want to pay to go to a seperate area in a club away from the action? Just don't get it at all.

If you want a nice evening out, go for a meal somewhere and leave the club to the people who want to let their hair down.

was that on a music on night? the only night they separate both vip's (main room / terrace) is fridays
no it was a cream night
Honest question, why would anyone want to pay to go to a seperate area in a club away from the action? Just don't get it at all.

If you want a nice evening out, go for a meal somewhere and leave the club to the people who want to let their hair down.

because maybe sometimes people like to have a bit of space to breath and relax watch the action etc before getting back into it it can be a long night

[QUOTE="

because maybe sometimes people like to have a bit of space to breath and relax watch the action etc before getting back into it it can be a long night[/QUOTE]

What spoils the night IMO. Would prefer everyone to go with a 'full on' mentality and not like they are going to some kind of show. Why not just spend 5 minutes on the outside terrace?

There wasn't last Sunday as far as I could see is probably what I should have said

there weren't any either for Carl Cox last week but i'm sure that was due to lack of demand. you want a table on the terrace room i'm sure they'll get one for you.

I had VIP at space for ENTER thursday 9/4. I had a great time and i think it is defintely worth it. I think the staff was fantastic and very friendly and mad the experience even better. We had the VIP on the dance floor next to the dj booth, although there is a big pillar blocking the view to the dj booth if you're standing in some areas of the VIP, you can still get a good view from other areas.

@Dirk Bigler the reason some people like VIP such as myself, is for nights when you can't move on the dance floor and you want room to dance and just hang out with your friends without having people run into you every 30 seconds. Also you dont have to wait 20-30 minutes for a drink at the bar.

To the posers in VIP,

We are not the entertainment. The music is.

Sincerely,

The Ravers
@Pancho I could care less about who sees me in VIP, that is not why i get it and most people that do get vip in events like ENTER, they do not care who sees them there either because they are there for the music also. If you read my post, you would see why i do get it. But I guess you must be the true clubber since you like to stand in a room where you can barely move and getting your feet crushed every two seconds because the club owners a greedy aholes who just keep letting people in.

To the posers in VIP,

We are not the entertainment. The music is.

Sincerely,

The Ravers
@Pancho I could care less about who sees me in VIP, that is not why i get it and most people that do get vip in events like ENTER, they do not care who sees them there either because they are there for the music also. If you read my post, you would see why i do get it. But I guess you must be the true clubber since you like to stand in a room where you can barely move and getting your feet crushed every two seconds because the club owners a greedy aholes who just keep letting people in.

You complain about the greedy clubs and your solution is to put EVEN MORE in their pockets!

I love it when people get all arsey about how other people spend their own hard earned money haha I've done VIP a few times and it's got nothing to do with posing, it's about a certain level of comfort and being able to have a bit of a break when I feel like it. I was probably "raving" before some of the outraged brigade were even out of nappies which makes it funnier :D

@Pablo Montez Junior this post was for someone asking about VIP so i gave a answer. IF you guys do not like people getting VIP, why are you looking at this post ?

You completely missed my point, I'm not trying to solve anything LOL. I flew all the way from United states fromt he new york/ new jersey area and want to have a fun experience. i am saying that I do not want to stand in a room feeling like I am going to die because it is over crowded so i got the vip section where we are free to dance and move around more. Its more relaxing and enjoyable in my opinion. If you dont like VIP, dont get it and leave your negativity out. Nobody is forcing you to do anything.

Back