Ibiza closing weekend official thread

6757_46_poster_amnesia_closing_party_alphabetical..jpg

October the 4th will be the date for the Amnesia Ibiza Closing Party 2014, which will mark the end of a fun, spectacular and above all intense summer of 2014. In regards to quality music and artists, Amnesia Ibiza always gives the best closing party and this time it isn’t going to be any different.

Butch, Carl Craig, Cuartero, Eats Everything, Hector Couto, Joris Voorn, Joseph Capriati, Kölsch, Luciano (special Closing set), Maceo Plex, Mar-t, Ricardo Villalobos (special set after his show in Athens), Seth Troxler, tINI, Amnesia residents Caal Smile and Les Schmitz and more artists that are still to be confirmed will be in charge of filling the two rooms of Amnesia Ibiza with amazing sounds.

The party of the parties at the best club in the world will start at 12AM and will not end until very late... As always! Don’t make plans for the first Saturday of the month of October because you’ll regret missing what Amnesia Ibiza has prepared for you.

If for any reason you can’t attend our Closing Party, Amnesia Ibiza has prepared a surprise for you, Pioneer DJ Radio are going to broadcast live from Amnesia Ibiza as our Closing has been included as one of Pioneer DJ’s official parties for their 20th anniversary. If you miss any of the action, catch up afterwards on DJsounds.com.

Also, Be@TV will offer Live Streaming of the Main Room and the Terrace, so you can enjoy everything that happens in both rooms live on the Amnesia Website, Amnesia Facebook and on all of the artists Facebook pages that will perform on October the 4th.

Tickets prices will be from €50 until 6 am, then €20 more on the door. The best DJs, best sound system, the best decoration, the best dancers... And above all the best atmosphere that only Amnesia Ibiza knows how to create. Get your tickets now, arrive early and... Get ready to be the last to leave!

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
@stivi
So, I pre purchase an online ticket at 50 euros. Does that mean that if i want to arrive at 8am (eg.) then I pay an extra 20 euros +my original ticket?
Or, does it just mean that the 50 euros advanced can only be used up til 6am, then its 70 euros cash on the door?:)

let me get through the last days of august first guys. and have a breathe at the start of september. then I'll put my list down as well. I already fear it's going to be a very long one! :eek::eek: :twisted::twisted:

Stivi,
What's the grand plan amigo?

I was thinking more of a game plan (timings wise) for the big three?:)

aah OK I see.

hmmm I guess it'll go a bit like this for the last few days...starting from enter closing...

thu 2nd oct - ENTER closing all night

fri 3rd oct - enter afterhours all day - privilege closing for a bit at night, then BIG SLEEP (that one will be essential if you see what's planned after that)

sat 4th oct/sun 5th oct - ushuaïa closing for a bit - not a long shift I think though. probably a few hours some time in the evening. then have a big meal (and maybe a disco nap) in the night before heading to amnesia. I don't know the set times yet and will also make it depending on this, but for now I think I'll aim to go some time between 3am at the earliest and 7am at the latest. it really depends on who's playing when. then stay at amnesia all day sunday until the last tune is done (the only thing that could prevent me of this is if luciano is playing shit - he's had a really good season, but I didn't always like his sets tbh).

after amnesia closing shuts: home - shower - food - relax a little - fresh clothes - off to space to catch the last hours of the car park. stay at space until close. sleep a few hours.

monday 6th oct - head to dc10 before it gets dark. stay for as long as I can manage.

tuesday 7th oct - dc10 closing afters? sleep? but most definitely no sankeys that night - by that time I need a night off clubs.

wed 8th oct - destino closing followed by sankeys closing

thu 9th oct - SILENCE!

^ Will Luciano definitely close ?

Space could close quite late with Coxy on the terrace in the am?

Thats pretty much our plan on the Amnesia/Space/DC10 thing.

Couple of questions dude-

Will all pre sale tickets for Space closing be entry before 9?

Do you know of anything else on Saturday night "bar wise" ? (Im not really up for ushuaïa)?

yeah, luciano's gonna close amnesia this year, that's confirmed.

space last year closed at 12 noon with coxy and fanciulli doing their b2b on the terraza - I don't expect it to be any earlier this year :)

yes, all pre-sale tickets for space closing have the 'in by 9pm rule'.

bars saturday night - why not go to dunes (ex granja dunes, opposite tantra) and show our forum member andy eastough some support with his deeper sound presents funhouse project?

Along the same PoA as us.
Enter > Sleep > Ushuaia > Amnesia > Sleep > Space > DC10 > Silence! :confused:

This might be a stupid question, but is there a last entry time for any of the clubs without a ticket?

This might be a stupid question, but is there a last entry time for any of the clubs without a ticket?

not a stupid question at all! space normally doesn't leave anyone in after 6am. not sure that also applies to the closing party though. generally, to avoid disappointment, I'd make sure you're at the club a good few hours before the estimated end of the party. it's a hefty plan for the last weekend of the clubbing season, but you wouldn't wanna miss out on the parties anyway!

I would hope I'd be there before 6am. Missed out on Fanciulli b2b Cox last year by having to get my flight home, so won't be missing it this year! :)

Cheers for the info @stiv

Roll on Tuesday at around 1:35pm :cool:

.and maybe a disco nap) in the night before heading to amnesia. I don't know the set times yet and will also make it depending on this, but for now I think I'll aim to go some time between 3am at the earliest and 7am at the latest.

thu 9th oct - SILENCE!

in years gone by did you not used to set your alarm, meet for a crossient and a coffee at about 5am at a legendry cafe (cant remember name?)... are you now hardcore?

in years gone by did you not used to set your alarm, meet for a crossient and a coffee at about 5am at a legendry cafe (cant remember name?)... are you now hardcore?

yes I used to do this. sleep, put alarm at 5am, meet for breakfast with friends and then off to amnesia. but back then it was simply because it was 'useless' to go to amnesia before 7am because it was matinée. nothing against matinée, I used to love the party when it was daytime at space, but that was many moons ago you see.

closing weekend is always hardcore. but that's what we're training for all summer!! :)

yes I used to do this. sleep, put alarm at 5am, meet for breakfast with friends and then off to amnesia. but back then it was simply because it was 'useless' to go to amnesia before 7am because it was matinée. nothing against matinée, I used to love the party when it was daytime at space, but that was many moons ago you see.

closing weekend is always hardcore. but that's what we're training for all summer!! :)
ah..i thought so...gosh my memory is terrible. previously did you not get thrown out of Amnesia for an hour at closing and then you just put whatever you wanted into the box and that was the bouncers tips for the summer? i remember doing this two or three times and they were always happy if you gave them a 20 instead of a 5 or whatever?

ah..i thought so...gosh my memory is terrible. previously did you not get thrown out of Amnesia for an hour at closing and then you just put whatever you wanted into the box and that was the bouncers tips for the summer? i remember doing this two or three times and they were always happy if you gave them a 20 instead of a 5 or whatever?

that was always the way you used to get into amnesia closing in the morning...

Back