Ibiza closing weekend official thread

Would love to see Vista Club for the Closing... Catch the sunrise out those windows!!!! :D

Would love to see Vista Club for the Closing... Catch the sunrise out those windows!!!! :D

I think it could be a really good option... Its probably the club I have visited the least. last time I went was for Zoo project saturday thingy and it really was very mediocre.

Seeing the sun rise in that room is certainly special. First visit to ibiza I witnessed it at Manumission and Pulp Disco 2000 was playing... it was a momentazo to remember.

Reactions: ric
Yes sounds good! Want a laugh more the merrier, dont want it to just be me and my friend we will get bored of eachother x

:lol:

Add me on here and let me know your plans... :)

https://www.facebook.com/richarDJames78

I also arrive on 27th but my plan is to chill that night in preparation for the following number of weeks which in reality means i'll probably be arrested for trying to parachute from the plane into Premier Etage as we come into land over Space... :lol:

space line up to come out monday I think, maybe first names today still. might not be the full line up yet though coming out.

dc10 closing line up probably coming out about 3 weeks prior to closing. normally dc10 only announce their line ups week by week, but the closing party one normally comes a bit earlier.

both line ups will be massive no doubt.

Sven vath 50th birthday now thrown a spanner in the works as got mates that are convincing me it's not to be missed, mrs will not let me do both so I may have to choose :(
Sven is a hero of mine so it's gonna be tough if the line ups have any decent techno dj's.

Heading out on the 28th, this is what my plan is at the moment
Sunday - Viva Warriors closing @Sankeys
Monday - Either DC10 or Cocoon Closing
Tuesday - Possibly Defected Closing
Wednesday - Mates birthday so i have no idea how that will end up
Thurs and fri - Need ideas
Sat - Ushuaia Closing
Sunday - Spance closing

It is with much regret and after booking the fooking flights my closing party trip is off due to powers beyond my control! :(
I know how kimagy feels now, only saving grace is Svens 50th in Germany is still a 'possibility'.
I hope and am sure you'll all have a blast, I'm gutted right now.

It is with much regret and after booking the fooking flights my closing party trip is off due to powers beyond my control! :(
I know how kimagy feels now, only saving grace is Svens 50th in Germany is still a 'possibility'.
I hope and am sure you'll all have a blast, I'm gutted right now.
Wtf, what went wrong dude.?

I can't go into detail on here, I'm already imaging maceo destroying my mind on the terrace come 9am in the sun but this year after being a go-er it's just not happening :(
If I make it to Svens birthday party I'll probably take the rough with the smooth but sometimes in life 'shit happens' I'm gutted.

^^ :mad: :( ... few years back now I wound up having to abandon 6 pre-booked trips abroad over a number of months because every time one got close something went wrong that insurance wouldn't cover. Got so frustrated about it but in the end decided never to pre-book holidays until very close (and even then things happen !). All I can say is there's always "tomorrow" and if something's "meant to be" it'll be. Cold comfort but everything happens for a reason. Best thing to do is just let it go as soon as you can and start thinking about the next one instead :cool:.

Back