Circo Loco at DCIO

I'll be at DC10 on the 8th. Can't wait. What's the best time to turn up? When does it finish? Unlikely to go on to cocoon after.

Yeah that line-up looks solid. Will be there too. If your an outdoor garden man then need to be there early 6:30/7. Personally I'm a rare breed that only really like clubbing when the sun sets! I'm probably off to Cocoon after as not had enough Sven this season!

With the line up like the above I'd imagine circo will run up to / past 4AM.

Think we will get there about 6ish... Maybe head to PDB before for some drinks.
Can't wait.
Maybe go to cocoon, maybe not. Just not sure yet. Will decide Monday.
Our flight home is at 8am the next day!

Can't wait.
Im lucky as I have a lie in, my flight home being at 1030am !:p

Can't wait.

Hardcore :)! Cocoon line up is good too....Josh Wink, nice! And Papa Sven of course. I'd stay at DC10 though if your feeling the vibe, sometimes when I move elsewhere I loose the buzz a bit!

Have a great time all!!

Got back on Tuesday, gutted I went one week too early, this lineup is immense. Last Monday was good though, Chez Damier was awesome inside and Martinez Brothers ended things up nicely on the terrace.

Enjoy you lot

Tomorrow's lineup is insane...Surely go to next week edition but I got a couple of questions
- Where is the closest bus stop ?
- How much is the price at door?
- Could we still have a passout with a stamp ? (seems yes but i prefer double check)
- Where is the closest restaurant in the neighborhood? (or do we have to get back to PDB or San Jordi by cab/fields)

I've never gone to dc10 by bus, but I think san francesc is the closest station (bus line 11 to salinas) and then walk a few minutes back to dc10. in san francesc there are also two restaurants so these two are the closest ones to dc10.
I think door price is 40€ currently but am not 100% sure on this. yes I do think they still do passout stamps, but not sure if only starting from a certain time onwards.

Back