September in Ibiza?

Went to Ibiza in June and loved it, although this year in my opinion there was alot more rowdy and trouble seeking people. As soon as we got off the plane there was a load of males who were harrassing and shouting at taxi drivers for wanting to charge them 20 euros to Ibiza. One was so drunk he offered us bottle of absoulete vodka haha! Funny and amusing but I think the price increase with 18-30's attracted a totally different market this year..I don't know if that was everyones opinion but most the people I spoke to in June said the same thing! Had a fantastic time though :).
I'm now off with the new girlfriend to Ibiza in 10 days and I am staying at Nereda Aparthotel in the Bay. I just wondered if anyone knew any good places near it for drinking? We're planning to do Amnesia and Pukka up on the 16th Sept but apart from that we don't have any nights planned as we are there for 8 days.
I got a email from Pukka Up a while ago to say that if I re-bought tickets I'd get some money off with a coupon code..but sadly i can't find that email now so I've had to email them..hoping to get that so I can book as the tickets are £55 each right now! :( Anyone recommend any other nights or nice places to visit for couples? We won't be driving so...

What sort of music you like?
Kumharas is very nice in San Antonio, I actually prefer it to Cafe del Mar for teh sunset these days as its a lot less crowded, but usually has wicked music, and the setting is nicer.

Hi thanks for the tips. Where is Kumharas? I've visited ibiza 3 times and never heard of it, it's my girlfriends first time and I want to make it good for her and show her why Ibiza is amazing. We were planning to do pukka up on tuesday 16th september then go to amnesia for chase and status afterwards, it's £55 a ticket so we were debating between getting that deal or just buying the 70 euros amnesia tickets from here and getting VIP (as I know it can get rammed generally for these kind of names.) My girlfriend likes Bassline so any clubs that play that would be handy, me i like rap haha but no chance of that in Ibiza :). Any clubs that play good bassline music?

Kumharas is only two blocks away from the Nereida, by the sea at Carrer Lugo, 5 mins walk away..mad cow on the corner!

:) Haha Thanks Don Simon. This mad cow sounds interesting haha. Have to take a visit with the mrs then! :) I'll probably google map it when I get there. Is there anywhere that does play bassline in Ibiza? We wanted to go to Zoo Project but its on the saturday we arrive so the mrs wants to give it a miss :( plus we couldn't find anyone with reasonable rates to do the paint online

Went with my mrs in May and had the same crowded club issue.

Try day stuff instead of night clubbing. I recommend a day at bora bora beach for sure and doesn't cost a bomb.

Plenty of good bars to drink and eat for example Itica and Ibiza rocks are great. Try Ushuaia for an event it's open air and has some great music and never crowded.

discoallman - ushuaïa wasn't packed because you went in may. a lot of their events are extremely busy in peak season, just like all other venues. but yes, the open air factor helps

I wouldn't worry about getting VIP for Together @ Amnesia. I went mid August and it wasn't crazy busy (unlike Cream) The upstairs bar area to the right of the men's toilet was open to non-VIPs which was good if you needed a break

:) Haha Thanks Don Simon. This mad cow sounds interesting haha. Have to take a visit with the mrs then! :) I'll probably google map it when I get there. Is there anywhere that does play bassline in Ibiza? We wanted to go to Zoo Project but its on the saturday we arrive so the mrs wants to give it a miss :( plus we couldn't find anyone with reasonable rates to do the paint online

I think obviously the clubs being rammed depends on the night at the clubs. Chase and status were at amnesia in June and my mates said it was rammed. My gf has decided she doesn't want to to do amnesia now. She did want to go to zoo project and so did I but we fly on Friday 11th sept and get there to Ibiza at 3am then zoo project is obv on the Saturday at 4.30pm

Yes I agree mate the early season wasn't busy but yes the open air totally makes a difference. Even in July when I went again to Ushuaia there was always a area not to crowded. Amazing venue

Depending on day Sundays are more expensive for taxis am sure. Cost me and around 20-25 to get to bora bora from the Bay Area. Just find the taxi rank on the main road

If your girlfriend likes bass then you have to do Together cos that is the only place I am aware that bass is played. Yes amnesia is busy but it is worth it for the experience. I'm gutted cos I did the pukka deal last week but i was seasick after the boat and didn't make it to amnesia :( when I got our amnesia bands at Itaca I also got a band for Ocean Beach the next day and the holi colours festival on the Thursday so it worked out a good deal for €55.

Also I just travelled by bus this time day and night to get across to PDB cos it was cheaper and easier than taxis for our group of 6.

Ibiza only comes round once a year if not once a lifetime for many people So If you arrive at 3.30 am , surely zoo project at 4.30 pm is a great way to start your holiday in ibiza . I will be landing Saturday 4th October at around 8.00pm and pretty much throwing myself into Ushuaia closing by 9.00 pm then amnesia closing then space closing then dc10 closing ( maybe this should be on the closing thread ) then home.
Anyway all I'm saying is do you best to persuade the Missus to go and make the most of your ibiza hols . Miss it miss out !

Well we have a son and our gfs mum is also coming so I think really my gf doesn't want to let her mum look after our son on the first day so we can go to zoo. I thought amnesia would be good and I was going to get pukka up tickets for it but pukka up ain't got back to me and it's 110 pound for tickets and my gf said she isn't that fussed about seeing chase and status she just wants to go to places that play baseline. But as we only fly next week am going to talk to her a bit later. But thank you to you all for all your advice and help :). I've never been to Ibiza with a gf and her family so this is new for me

Back