Day time activity ideas?

Discoallman

Back on the island 20-27 sept.
Luckily 3rd time this year so all the crazy partying has been done. Looking for ideas for day time stuff to do with the mrs.
Already thinking ocean beach, day at bora bora and possible a boat party but need some more ideas

Fire away..

rent a car, discover the island, go walking or kayaking. snorkeling or even scuba diving. try some of the new activities in san antonio if you're up for it (surf house, oceanmania, airzone ---> can all be found on spotlight main site).

Ocean marina sounds great thanks guys! Am sure it will all end in taking use of the all inc alcohol in my hotel though.

Atlantis popped up as a near attraction on booking.com the other day lol. Discoallman stick Atlantis Ibiza into google

Thanks for the seriousness guys lmao.

Am staying in the milord at the bottom of the bay anything worth while down that way.

Heard about khumharas or something any good?

Thanks for the seriousness guys lmao.

Am staying in the milord at the bottom of the bay anything worth while down that way.

Heard about khumharas or something any good?

I'm serious about Atlantis, you'll need cars or scooters though.

Khumharas is a great place to go. On two occasions we arrived around 8ish to get a good seat, booked a table for 9:30 then had sangria while the sun went down.

The food is really good. Can't wait to go back!

I got reservations this Sunday at Khumharas. Having a drink watching the sunset and table ready at 9. Heard all good about that place!

There is a place called Buckerneros which was always a good laugh when I was younger (not sure if it is still there?). I'm in my thirties now so i'm not sure I'd go now. TBH I've not walked around the bay in a long time so wouldn't know.

Back