- - - - - - - daytime parties 2014 - - - - - - -

Status
Not open for further replies.
Arenal dance right now!

10644863_690075704414654_162240849780466808_n.jpg

itaca

I'm heading out from Sept 11th - 20th, does anyone know of any good daytime parties during this period?

Is Bora Bora just playing EDM now (as I've been hearing)? I could really do without that!

another info here... as incredible as it may seem, I've never made it to rumors at beach house yet. but I think everyone has read rometta's comments about the dress code issue a few days ago. well, this is what a friend told me now: a lot of people come well-dressed to this one (rumors at beach house, guy gerber's sunday beach bash). so my advice would be as follows: if you come really early (it starts at 4pm), you should be alright in cool beachwear. but the later you arrive, the more posh it gets so respect this. a lot of people have beds or tables reserved. I wouldn't say it's as extreme as at blue marlin (where people come dressed up to the nines), but let's not forget the owners of beach house are also the owners of el chiringuito in es cavallet (which is pretty posh), so I'd suggest you arrive in, let's say 'stylish beachwear or cool clubwear', and you should be fine.

I wasn't aware of that I must admit so I thought I'd share on here.

^ ^ getting a bit like coco beach where you have a nice green carpet from the carpark,
save your shoes getting dusty....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back