Diynamic at Destino 4th September - Not happening

Are the refunds taken care of? Haven't seen anything in my bankaccount yet. No stress, just wanna know the status.

Also confirmed that Solomun won't play that date?

right so this is state of things:

- pacha group last week told me diynamic outdoor is not happening at destino on 4th of september because solomun isn't there and they do luciano & friends instead.
- we're since waiting to get an update to see whether the party is completely cancelled or if they move it to another venue. as you might know, diynamic outdoor last week had also to be moved (from cova santa to beach house) and then turned into a free event because as beach house is only a bar they cannot charge for entry.
- once we know we will of course let everyone know and will refund tickets. we haven't done this so far because we need the promoter to OK this first you see, but normally that's a formality. I've just e-mailed them again late last night to hear back...

Diynqmic have been a disaster this year. I have friends coming across for this weekend, can't see why Solomun isn't playing when he was listed months ago?

UPDATE to diynamic outdoor events again:

the diynamic outdoor event on the 4th september originally planned to happen at DESTINO is moved to BEACH HOUSE in playa d'en bossa and is free entry. line up is adriatique, kollektiv turmstrasse and stimming (both live), so NO SOLOMUN as I had mentioned before.

the diynamic outdoor event on the 11th september originally planned to happen at COVA SANTA is also moved to BEACH HOUSE in playa d'en bossa and is free entry. line up is Solomun, H.O.S.H., Adriatique, Kollektiv Turmstrasse

all tickets bought for cova santa 4th sep and 11th will now be cancelled and refunded. all ticket holders will have their money back in their bank account in the next few days.

on the plus side, there will be one more diynamic outdoor event at DESTINO on 25th september apart from the already announced one on the 18th september. line up still TBA. shall update as soon as we have it.

so...no more events at cova santa for now. last saturday's music on afters also didn't happen (at least not there).

Last edited:
Over the moon they have added 25th sept as that is when I am there. Does this ever sell out?

the diynamic outdoor event on the 4th september originally planned to happen at DESTINO is moved to BEACH HOUSE in playa d'en bossa and is free entry. line up is adriatique, kollektiv turmstrasse and stimming (both live), so NO SOLOMUN as I had mentioned before.

Thanks for update. Do you know what the timings are for this?

Really poor organisation, no thought for anyone but themselves. More DJs who have got too big for their boots. I'm out.

Yeah, I had tickets for Destino. I'm gonna swing by on thursday, but I'm not nearly as excited as before.

1555353_733940993308281_6829571177405343817_n.jpg

the diynamic outdoor event on the 11th september originally planned to happen at COVA SANTA is also moved to BEACH HOUSE in playa d'en bossa and is free entry. line up is Solomun, H.O.S.H., Adriatique, Kollektiv Turmstrasse

all tickets bought for cova santa 4th sep and 11th will now be cancelled and refunded. all ticket holders will have their money back in their bank account in the next few days.

on the plus side, there will be one more diynamic outdoor event at DESTINO on 25th september apart from the already announced one on the 18th september. line up still TBA. shall update as soon as we have it.

so...no more events at cova santa for now. last saturday's music on afters also didn't happen (at least not there).

great thx for this perfect update! ;-)

Back