El Row/Kehakuma

AA83

Does anyone know which rooms are open at El Row/Kehakuma? Is it literally just the Discotecca and the Terraza or are the Premier Etage and El Salon open too?

Planning to go on Saturday after ANTS but might not go until later on if it's just the two rooms...

Does anyone know which rooms are open at El Row/Kehakuma? Is it literally just the Discotecca and the Terraza or are the Premier Etage and El Salon open too?

Planning to go on Saturday after ANTS but might not go until later on if it's just the two rooms...

discoteca - El Row
terraza - Kehakuma
sunset terrace - Ker

I hope it goes well, when I went last year the Terrace was pretty empty while the main room was very busy for Elrow

I hope it goes well, when I went last year the Terrace was pretty empty while the main room was very busy for Elrow

But last year the focus was on ELROW and Kehakuma was kind of left. Just looking at the marketing and the DJs announced it looks like will be better. IMO Josh Wink is a legend! Getting him for 4 Saturday's is a massive step forward!

But last year the focus was on ELROW and Kehakuma was kind of left. Just looking at the marketing and the DJs announced it looks like will be better. IMO Josh Wink is a legend! Getting him for 4 Saturday's is a massive step forward!

...and you don't know yet who else is gonna play...

the 10pm start isn't 100% confirmed yet for this year, but it's my guess anyway. parties at space stop at 7am normally, with a few exceptions of course... :)

How long do We Love Sundays go on until? Was hoping to do this and then Pacha after for Solomun plus 1

How long do We Love Sundays go on until? Was hoping to do this and then Pacha after for Solomun plus 1

ALL parties at space go until 7am, no matter what time they start. the exceptions I mentioned were a few parties that sometimes close later than 7am (enter and carl cox often close a bit later)

you can of course still do both we love and S+1, simply go to we love early and then switch over to pacha at around 3am. perfectly doable, but you'll obviously miss out on some of the headliners at we love.

Noticed on the calendar it says starts at 10pm, what time does it usually go on to?

If the budget can stretch, you should be in ANTS prior to ELROW/Kehakuma! Though don't wear the Space wrist band as those 'nice people' at Ushuaia sometimes like to cut off Space wristbands! Can't think why!

Back