Day beds on beach in PDB

Hbxox

Hi all, I need a little help.... I'm coming out to Ibiza next week (yay!!) and was just wondering if anyone knew how to hire a day bed on the beach by jet, I haven't been for a couple of years and saw them on my last visit! If not can you recommend somewhere that does daybeds! Thank you :) x

not sure on price but jet pool area now as them as well.i know parts of the island beaches they are 150 euro a day.but thats the area they are in.normal beds are 7 euro;s not sure how much jet beach covered ones are.

150 ones are the huge four poster ones.futher up the beach towards hardrock there is a section with day beds.again no price shown.

photo from further up beach

n5r2tk.jpg

Who in their right mind would pay 150e for a beach bed.:eek: Last time I was at jet they were 12 or 14e very comfortable too if I remember right.

Thanks Craig! Just thought we would treat ourselves to a nice bed for the day to sunbathe on! Have found a place called sands any idea on price and any reviews anyone? :)

Sands is very nice tho not been this year since it changed location. What was Sirocco as they effectively swapped.

Beds are different prices I think depending if big Dj is playing.

Somewhere between €70-€150 but options on with or without a bottle of champagne, salad or beach towels provided. Not sure the deals this year.

Food is very nice.

Beds in jet apt was 10 euro
Beds in bora bora 9 euro but they get 11 euros for umbrella.
Tips: get The umbrella @ suppermarket in front of the bora bora for 9 euros lay your Towel and save € s för another things.

:eek:

Beds in jet apt was 10 euro
Beds in bora bora 9 euro but they get 11 euros for umbrella.
Tips: get The umbrella @ suppermarket in front of the bora bora for 9 euros lay your Towel and save € s för another things.
:twisted:

Who in their right mind would pay 150e for a beach bed.:eek: Last time I was at jet they were 12 or 14e very comfortable too if I remember right.

Obviously the people who are unaware that the DFS sale ends on Boxing Day,

For 150 I would want to take that second hand bed home with me.

Crazy

Back