27th September

emily31091

Anyone going to closing parties around last week in september? We fly out 2 girls on the 27th September, staying in playa, anyone around

A friend and I are going to be there through the 30th. I am also staying in pdb. We are party heavy our last week there. Any ideas on what closing parties you two are interested in?

We have booked for
We love on the sunday 30th
Got VIP bed in Ocean on the monday for hed kandi closing, maybe doing Dc10 and amnesia aswell that day!
Debating tickets for ants at ushuaia on the sat and maybe a trip down west end and cafe mambo somewhere along the days

What are you doing

I am also going to we love on that sunday and pre-gaming at bora bora. For monday, we are still deciding between dc10, cocoon, or sankeys. Saturday is a toss up between Ants, or Pacha or both.

Sounds like we are doing similar stuff, didnt think of bora bora for pre definitely going todo that. Maybe we can meet on the sun?

Hi! I have already Clubtickets for ANTS Closing, ElRow & Kehakuma Closing, We love... Closing, CircoLoco(29.9), DEFECTED IN THE HOUSE Closing and Tribal Sessions Closing ;)

Back