Spotlight celebrates --> El Salon takeovers 2014 & DJ competition

Looks like Venus won't be able to play with Zabiela on the boat party as Zabiela has been barred from flying due to ear infection... :(

Looks like Venus won't be able to play with Zabiela on the boat party as Zabiela has been barred from flying due to ear infection... :(

Why can't he take the train and ferry like Eric Prydz does ?!!

Reactions: ric
1012585_10152625356228987_384546209301438569_n.jpg

last call for boarding! who's coming down tonight then? :)

finally recovered from sunday. well...what shall I say? while the first edition of our takeovers at the end of june was a bit on the quieter side of things (the whole island still was tbh), the party in el salon this sunday was some of the best I've seen this season so far and el salon was very busy all night.

jamie ings (the DJ comp winner) did a great set on the boat (warming up for gorgon city) and also kicked off proceedings nicely in el salon. then heath holme took over for a quality trip through house classics. and after him, disco king paul reynolds took over the reign, doing what he does best - disco classics. honestly, I haven't seen el salon going off like that in a long time (the last time probably when enter still did their enter.sake in el salon instead of sunset terrace).

photo album here: https://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.10152632477858987.1073741928.262377193986&type=1

can't bloody wait for the remaining two dates!

TUESDAY 19th august (collab with coxy party) with DJ ANTHY + the whole IBZ ENTERTAINMENT gang
SUNDAY 7th september (with we love again) with Ric James (does anyone on here know that guy? ;) ) and MUSIC FOR DREAMS (Kenneth Bager & friends)

ps - the birthday cakes were a one-off this sunday, but free hierbas shots aplenty still for the next two dates, come down if you're on the island! :)

7Th_September_We_Love_Square.jpg

here we go with our last one for this season, this coming sunday 7th september.

I know there are quite a few forumers on the island for this one which makes it extra nice! also the fact a long time forum member will be opening el salon. his set time is 00:30 - 01:30am so don't miss it!

we have a few guestlist places, so for any of the forum members wanting to come down please send me a PM early this week. I don't have unlimited places so it's first come first served, but I'll of course try to help all forumers here. free hierbas shots all night anyway :)

needless to say all the spotlight gang will be there so if you still haven't met us, this is your chance (and ours too)!

In my humble opinion Ric did a good job :). If anyone knows wtf I did between the boat party and Space it would be nice to know ... hmm or maybe not

The 7th September we love was one of the best i've attended for a while. Spotlight hosting the El Salon was the cherry on top. Also finally meeting Stivi was great, not like it's been a while coming!! Nice one spotlight

The 7th September we love was one of the best i've attended for a while. Spotlight hosting the El Salon was the cherry on top. Also finally meeting Stivi was great, not like it's been a while coming!! Nice one spotlight

thanks mate! yeah us meeting was long overdue eh!

Back