gone - but not forgotten

^^ =
manumission.jpg

and CC is owned by salinero + cardona (ex-eden):

:arrow: http://forum.ibiza-spotlight.com/threads/san-antonios-new-direction.55700/page-3#post-645208

Remember reading a story about Carl Cox being unable to get some sleep in Manumission Hotel because naked girls kept bursting into his room....!!!!

I'm sure he was raging.... :lol:

fritz + tom novy @ octoberfest 2014

remember the days when the last 2 hours @ space/sunsetterrace was the best place in the world

Screenshot_2014-09-22-01-49-04-1.png

Coastline. I absolutely loved that place. Went in 03, it was buzzing, came back a year later and was told it had closed.

Coastline, was that the place bottom of the road where fatso's and the petrol station is?? if so I remember that place well, used to go there most days instead of mambo etc, used to be some decent pre parties there, lisa lashes etc.

Whats happened to Coastline? Is it just abandoned now, or has it been knocked down? Used to love it there, had some great pre-parties...

Coastline, was that the place bottom of the road where fatso's and the petrol station is?? if so I remember that place well, used to go there most days instead of mambo etc, used to be some decent pre parties there, lisa lashes etc.

Lashed pre parties were awesome. Lisa Lashes and Ann Savage. I used to go there ahead of mambo as well, loved it.

I loved Coastline, I used to go there and Kanya before they closed one and ruined the other. I walked past it again a couple of weeks ago it's a real shame it's closed it could probably be a goldmine

I loved Coastline, I used to go there and Kanya before they closed one and ruined the other. I walked past it again a couple of weeks ago it's a real shame it's closed it could probably be a goldmine
Yeh defo where its situated, that's why I was surprised to see it shut down when I went back to it few years ago:(

This is a great post! I wish I could have experienced ibiza 20 years ago. I first went in 2004 and 'worked' for half a season after not wanting back from a holiday. I miss the old Kanya when it was under a tent at the end of the strip, and Bar M. Bora Bora has really lost it's charm for me, and I would avoid it any Sunday these days. Manumission and their parades.

Reactions: ric
Loved Bar M, just not the same anymore.

Loved the after parties there before they started the Carry On at Space. About two hours after the video was taken below the scouse drug gangs turned the tables over and started battling and chucking bottles at each other Western style. The good old days! :lol:

Coastline. I absolutely loved that place. Went in 03, it was buzzing, came back a year later and was told it had closed.

Seeing a PR girl fall into one of the pools at coastline one night was great. All her flyers were left floating while she struggled with the embarrassment. Poor girl :)

Back