Hotels in PDB with day time entertainment

PP

Hi,

I'm looking for a hotel to stay in that is reasonably priced that plays good house music throughout the day.

I stayed at Sal Rossa for a couple of days this year and loved it but worry the soundtrack is not the focus of their attention.

Jet is prob too lively and ushuaia too flashy. Hotel Garbi and Santos look OK but I worry the drink prices are going to match the style!!
Can anyone help!?

algarb not sure.but always busy round pool and at night banging disco on inside.apart from that pdb does not really have a party hotel as such.ushuaia and hardrock my be.but drinks in there are not cheap.if you want a busy hotel with a young vibe then algarb is fine.gps group of hotels cheap as well.

I visited Santas several times last year and always liked it, I haven't stayed there, but just to chill out in the day its nice round the pool. Sometimes they charge you for a bed, sometimes they dont, cocktails are good, and tunes are nice, not so loud as bora bora and commercial so a nice change. Even the food is good, if a bit pricey...

Has anybody stayed
Stayed in algarb last year, was very subdued during day and eve. Maybe got unlucky tho. Prices ok tho.

Cheers. At the moment I think it's looking like Sal Rossa. Really nice atmosphere when I stayed there this time round.

good place in the heart of it all but tucked away. most rooms have had a total refit since you last went.get the beers in.
2ntg1mb.jpg

no.its another gsp place.set in a one way street in es vive.2 min walk to Figueretas prom.15 to ibiza town 10 playa den bossa main road just a 20 sec stroll away.with fag shop supermarket ect. less than 5 mins to where you can get ferry boats.when you planning on going anyway?

Not 100% yet, Ideally late June/early July but I think we may have to do a family holiday so it could end up being in September.

I'm not too fussed tbh. September would give me more time to save!

Do you still go back?

yep got the bug in 82 and have multi times a year since then.seen alot change in those years.not always stayed in pdb.but thats my base camp now.if its family hols then you need to look at the palm beach hotel or the bahamas.more geared up for familys.

Just me and the mrs. We are in the 30-40 bracket though so nothing crazy but both love the scene.

Back