Ibiza closing weekend official thread

Slightly shorter than usual due to work commitments:

3rd Insane
4th Ushuaia Closing (depending on line-up)
5th Amnesia / Space / Solumun + 1 (after Space outside finishes at 2AM)

let me get through the last days of august first guys. and have a breathe at the start of september. then I'll put my list down as well. I already fear it's going to be a very long one! :eek::eek: :twisted::twisted:

let me get through the last days of august first guys. and have a breathe at the start of september. then I'll put my list down as well. I already fear it's going to be a very long one! :eek::eek: :twisted::twisted:

HaHa! SO Excited that it's September next week. THE BEST month on the year..... let's enjoy this month up to Closing! Am back out on 6th September! SO looking forward to this one....

Reactions: ric
Man so much to do on 7th Sep! The choice is crazy!

Still thinking I can manage...Guy Gerber on the beach, Voorn & Fanciulli at Ushuaia, Spotlight / Ric / Nicholas Jarr at Space..... But Solomun & Tong at Pacha that night too....

And some fools say Ibiza has had its day!

don't you dare not to show up in el salon then eh!!!

Okay,

Sat 4th - Arrive mid morning, Passion breakfast, chill apt and beach pm. Eve - beach bars at pdb or Ibz Town.
Sun 5th - Amnesia early am start (something inbetween - Rumours? ) then Space.
Mon 6th - DC10 earlyish, if we don't stay the duration then Pacha for Ibiza Rocks House (have table booked in restaurant just in case)

Ideally 4/5 nights would have been better, but flights dictated otherwise. I'm travelling with a "virgin" so trying to fit in as much as possible (oops pardon!).

Was thinking of hiring a car but might leave it. Its as cheap as 20 euros a day albeit for a Noddy car

We are going 2 girls from manchester staying in pdb we get out on 27th September, 27th- ushuaia ants closing maybe west end
28th- we love
29th -ocean, dc10, amnesia

We are going 2 girls from manchester staying in pdb we get out on 27th September, 27th- ushuaia ants closing maybe west end
28th- we love
Now titled "ibiza closing weekend and the weekend before thread"!:-D
That's a great plan tbh, I'd love to do Cocoon closing with a double header of a dc10 starter.

Last edited:
28th- we love

I'll be going to We Love, DC-10 and Cocoon before the real chaos happens the next weekend if you're looking for a village idiot to hang out with?? :lol: :)

Yes sounds good! Want a laugh more the merrier, dont want it to just be me and my friend we will get bored of eachother x

ok so here's my list of closings I don't wanna miss this year...

07th sep - spotlight el salon takeover closing party at we love ;)
17th sep - ibiza rocks closing (dan croll!!)
18th sep - diynamic outdoor closing at destino
19th sep - this is hard rock hotel closing at ushuaïa (the prodigy)
23rd sep - coxy closing
24th sep - paradise closing party
28th sep - we love closing party
29th sep - cocoon closing party
2nd oct - enter closing party
3rd oct - privilege closing party
4th oct - ushuaïa closing party
5th oct - amnesia closing & space closing
6th oct - dc10 closing party
8th oct - destino closing party & sankeys closing party
10th oct - the proper closing party ;)

plus there will be afters for some of those parties and other parties which I'll end up going to as well I guess... ah well! I'll be definitely ready to do the around the island walk after that!!

ok so here's my list of closings I don't wanna miss this year...

3rd oct - privilege closing party

thinking maybe this is a better option for our friday... as will have a couple of ibiza virgins with us, always nice to see privilege on a busy night... is it usually busy for the closing?

liked insane closing last year, but digweed didnt blow me away, sneak vs carrina vs carter was ace though.

Just think it may be nice to mix it up a bit.

The proper closing??? Hmm.... :eek:

more on this when I see you this weekend.

Also, The Prodigy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :eek::D:eek:

yeah haven't seen them for years so pretty curious to see them again!

thinking maybe this is a better option for our friday... as will have a couple of ibiza virgins with us, always nice to see privilege on a busy night... is it usually busy for the closing?

yes privilege does get busy for the closing. Of course it'll heavily depend on who they're having on the bill to play, but normally it's a really good night.

Back